Reviews for Castling the King
letterando chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
after such introduction i was anticipating the 'getting to action' part so much that i almost skipped lines but then... the sex part went as quick as it went away. you discarded it just like...no garbage...less than garbage. i can only think that at that point you had enough of all the intro and wanted to speed things up but WOAH! the sex-slave bond? the sex itself? everything after? it was just... !

so yeah the beginning is GREAT, absolutely great, angsty and dramatic enough, no more than enough cause it builds up in a person the right amount of anticipation and curiosity. but as soon as they started living together... you know the thing that when a sphere starts running down a slope it speeds up more and more until it becomes unstoppable. that. exactly that.

mind you, it's pretty good. but only the beginning is so great and the rest... let's just say the beginning is dramatically great, k?
dolly-dear chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I loved it very much. Fantastic job.
Dark Kit chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Yet another ridiculously well written story. At first I wasn't so sure about if I would like it or not (I'm not really a fan of insane Harry stories), but your writing drew me in once again. The flow of the plot was perfect and it was wrapped up beautifully.
npetrenko chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great story. Very nice.
Tuinne chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Not my favorite pairing but the story was well-written and is a great read.
Doni chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Very nice.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
good on you ron for realising whats right and whats bad

cant believe hermione did what she did
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh wow, this is definitely one of my faves. It's so easy to believe that of Hermione too. I liked the dreamy feel to Harry's thoughts, it set the mood wonderfully.
In-A-New-York-State-Of-Mind chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Amazing!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I LOVE IT! That's all I can say really. This story is really good. I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this. :)
michy chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
wow...*bits lip*...*grins*...that was so beautiful and gentle. i love flying, artsy, knitting harry.
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
AMAZING. thats all i can say. 0.0
ShelbzieSue chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
loved it!
Imalena chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
wow, nice and beautiful story. Thanks a lot for writing it
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Dear julesmonster:

Disregard my previous review. I remembered, shortly after posting it, that Fanfiction-dot-Net doesn't permit the use of hyphens in story titles. (How I forgot this, seeing as how I have been railing against the injustice of it for years now, I can't say, but I did.) So you couldn't use my proposed title anyway. Sigh.

Sincerely,