Reviews for Gone
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Agreed. This HAD to bring up memories for her!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I was so confused at the lack of an emotional response from Gillian in this episode. Glad you decided to hash out what must have been going through her mind.
divakat chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I agree completely. When I saw the preview last week I thought for sure this would be the focus of the episode. I think they missed the boat on that one! Thanks for fleshing it out.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is exactly what the ep needed. I think Kelli did inject some of this into her performance, but a scene like this would have been good - or at least Cal checking on her. Anyway, this is a very good little ficlet. Poor Gillian.
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was expecting her to bring up Sophie in the episode and when she didn't, I felt a little let down! Thanks for writing this! This was a great insight into her mind!
hmcfanaddict chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Thanks for this! I kept expecting even a little hint of something during the episode. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't show anything, it might have added to the lack of Gillian in the ep. Or maybe this explains the lack of Gillian. Ok, now I'm over-thinking. I'm glad you wrote out what a lot of us were probably thinking about. Thanks!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I like this :) I actually liked that Gillian maintained professionalism during the ep, but this is a nice little coda.