Reviews for Dumb Luck
babiluv22 chapter 1 . 1/17
Well done
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Hey, I’ve just spent a good deal of time reading your stuff from two different fandoms and I’ve really been enjoying your stories. That said I’m super pissed offf right now because I have It next to my bed for me to read sometime soon but you’ve just completely ruined it for me with your opening paragraph and I was really looking forward to that. I’m hoping that isn’t what the story is about but if it is for the love of all that is good put up a damn spoiler alert or something hell! A little spoiler alert would have saved me some major disappointment and it is major because reading is practically my only joy in life. Otherwise I enjoy your stuff kudos.
K-no-uta chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This is soooooooooooooooo sweet! Thanks for putting it out there. A really wonderful story to end the day. :D
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Love it
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Wasn't 'IT' about a clown? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was. Where is the spider in that?
SkittleLils chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Such a cute little story
Ms.Spirit chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Cute!
CaseLC chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I remember this. I liked it then I like it now. I stumbled upon this little beauty again, and I am glad I did. Thanks for the story. Though I doubt you'll read this, but still.
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
this was great... it's well written, well conceived and there are no spelling errors* I'd say this story is worthy of my favourites "shelf" (*careless spelling mistakes especially when copied from the books drive me batty! I think it's because when I was a kid if we spelled the same word wrong more than three times we had to copy it out 100 times for homework... thankfully that never happened to me!)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Another beautiful and well written Snarry. I love the name of the Potter-Snape brood. xD

I guess having twins, a girl and a boy to boot, saves them the trouble of having to go through the pregnancy again. No need for the drugs! Hermione really should consider going Muggle if she gives birth.. xD

Harry should have been aware of the Spell-Smithing with Sectumsempra and all.. But then again it didn't sound like he got his grubby paws on the Half-Blood Prince's book.. Ah well his loss. xD
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
love it~!
OkinaYu chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
What a sweet and cute story x3
Thank you so much for this wonderful heart warming fic
(Your writing style is really agreeable to read)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
love it.
MAFITA chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Loved it! Great fic and great pairing! :D I'll definitely be re-reading this! Read you soon in another one! Kisses!