Reviews for Dumb Luck
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
So romantic, a sad in places, and even funny here and there. And it wasn't too angsty and had a happy ending with enough "story" left after everything was out in the open to enjoy the ending so to speak. Perfect.
friendlyneighborhoodwerewolf92 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
lovely story though you got one thing wrong. men actually have mammary glands they're just dormant. it is a evolutionary trait that was developed because child birth was quite often fatal and the babies still needed breast milk. this way they could get it. there are still rare cases were men can breast feed for up to two years.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
awesome story
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
What a lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I ADORE this fic! The plot was truely brilliant and you wrote it beautifully!
odogoddess chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Sweet! Harry does seem to have amazing luck at times. I wouldn't mind reading more of their adventures if you continue their story. :-) Thank you for sharing this on ffn.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
damn wish i could be that lucky.
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awesome XD Only Harry.. XD
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
this was a good story, although i was a little disappointed not to see mrs weasleys reaction to the babies
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
*squeals* THAT WAS SO CUTE! Most adorable thing in the world! I laughed,giggled and 'Aw'ed throughout the whole storyXD Fantastic story,darlin'.

-R.G.W
janet1982 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
cute and sweet)
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awesome one shot. Very heartfelt
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I totaly love this story! I think I may have read it once before... Hmm. And also, I think I have you to thank for the name Carys, though I spelled it Carisse on my character sheet and in my notebook. Carisse was one of my favourite vampire characters in WoD and a favourite pseudonym of mine for self-inserts. So thanks for an awesome name idea and an awesome story!
bookivore chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is a cute story, and I like the notion of Severus getting a clue and trying to court Harry, but I had to figure out why it made me a bit sad. After he made his excuses to Remus I figured out it was because Harry still doesn't trust the adults in his life enough to share this important event with anyone besides Ron & Hermione. And, yuck, the Dursleys. I guess the House Elves are full-grown, so the list grows. But eh, I found the notion that Harry held back from lining up the help he might need because he was still scarred that way a bit sad.

Maybe he went to Pomfrey and asked her to keep his confidence? and when Albus asked her what was up she said 'None of your business, you old coot.' That works for me!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I thought this was perfectly adorable!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »