Reviews for Dumb Luck
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
*squeals* THAT WAS SO CUTE! Most adorable thing in the world! I laughed,giggled and 'Aw'ed throughout the whole storyXD Fantastic story,darlin'.

-R.G.W
janet1982 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
cute and sweet)
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awesome one shot. Very heartfelt
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I totaly love this story! I think I may have read it once before... Hmm. And also, I think I have you to thank for the name Carys, though I spelled it Carisse on my character sheet and in my notebook. Carisse was one of my favourite vampire characters in WoD and a favourite pseudonym of mine for self-inserts. So thanks for an awesome name idea and an awesome story!
bookivore chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is a cute story, and I like the notion of Severus getting a clue and trying to court Harry, but I had to figure out why it made me a bit sad. After he made his excuses to Remus I figured out it was because Harry still doesn't trust the adults in his life enough to share this important event with anyone besides Ron & Hermione. And, yuck, the Dursleys. I guess the House Elves are full-grown, so the list grows. But eh, I found the notion that Harry held back from lining up the help he might need because he was still scarred that way a bit sad.

Maybe he went to Pomfrey and asked her to keep his confidence? and when Albus asked her what was up she said 'None of your business, you old coot.' That works for me!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I thought this was perfectly adorable!
puffin chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was a really cute story. I loved it from start to finsh. I must say you kept ever in charater, at lest as far I could tell. Great job on that by the way. Great job on the story as a whole. It was well written.

puffin
MegaUltraGoober chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
that..was..AMAZING! I totally loved the plot line and how you interpreted the characters! im surprised you have only so many reviews for this story..
Katalara chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story! Thank you for sharing your hard work and amazing creativity with us!

Kat
eris8656 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really loved reading this story!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
fantastic story...

loved reading it _
KW2009 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
nice, funny story
Doni chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Cute and funny. The comment about Pennywise from It had me cracking up. Ron would not agree with Harry's sentiment. Nicely done.
k chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
first thing, the stephen king novel was about a clown
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i love long oneshots! this was very entertaining to read, thank you!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »