Reviews for Dumb Luck
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
What a lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I ADORE this fic! The plot was truely brilliant and you wrote it beautifully!
odogoddess chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Sweet! Harry does seem to have amazing luck at times. I wouldn't mind reading more of their adventures if you continue their story. :-) Thank you for sharing this on ffn.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
damn wish i could be that lucky.
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awesome XD Only Harry.. XD
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
this was a good story, although i was a little disappointed not to see mrs weasleys reaction to the babies
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
*squeals* THAT WAS SO CUTE! Most adorable thing in the world! I laughed,giggled and 'Aw'ed throughout the whole storyXD Fantastic story,darlin'.

-R.G.W
janet1982 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
cute and sweet)
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awesome one shot. Very heartfelt
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I totaly love this story! I think I may have read it once before... Hmm. And also, I think I have you to thank for the name Carys, though I spelled it Carisse on my character sheet and in my notebook. Carisse was one of my favourite vampire characters in WoD and a favourite pseudonym of mine for self-inserts. So thanks for an awesome name idea and an awesome story!
bookivore chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is a cute story, and I like the notion of Severus getting a clue and trying to court Harry, but I had to figure out why it made me a bit sad. After he made his excuses to Remus I figured out it was because Harry still doesn't trust the adults in his life enough to share this important event with anyone besides Ron & Hermione. And, yuck, the Dursleys. I guess the House Elves are full-grown, so the list grows. But eh, I found the notion that Harry held back from lining up the help he might need because he was still scarred that way a bit sad.

Maybe he went to Pomfrey and asked her to keep his confidence? and when Albus asked her what was up she said 'None of your business, you old coot.' That works for me!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I thought this was perfectly adorable!
puffin chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was a really cute story. I loved it from start to finsh. I must say you kept ever in charater, at lest as far I could tell. Great job on that by the way. Great job on the story as a whole. It was well written.

puffin
MegaUltraGoober chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
that..was..AMAZING! I totally loved the plot line and how you interpreted the characters! im surprised you have only so many reviews for this story..
Katalara chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story! Thank you for sharing your hard work and amazing creativity with us!

Kat