Reviews for Dumb Luck
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I thought this was perfectly adorable!
puffin chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was a really cute story. I loved it from start to finsh. I must say you kept ever in charater, at lest as far I could tell. Great job on that by the way. Great job on the story as a whole. It was well written.

puffin
MegaUltraGoober chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
that..was..AMAZING! I totally loved the plot line and how you interpreted the characters! im surprised you have only so many reviews for this story..
Katalara chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story! Thank you for sharing your hard work and amazing creativity with us!

Kat
eris8656 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really loved reading this story!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
fantastic story...

loved reading it _
KW2009 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
nice, funny story
Doni chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Cute and funny. The comment about Pennywise from It had me cracking up. Ron would not agree with Harry's sentiment. Nicely done.
k chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
first thing, the stephen king novel was about a clown
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i love long oneshots! this was very entertaining to read, thank you!
kidzannie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i loved this story, it brought back a lot of memories. my belly got so big in the last month i had to sit cross legged even at the dinning table my husband nicknamed me buda, i still had a waist from the back just a huge belly. our son was 4895grams(10,12,1/2 in pounds)and i hadn't seen my feet for months. very funny story, thank you
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I spent six hours last night just reading Snape/harry mpregs, the felt bad for never reviewing any of them, even the ones I liked. So I decided to look back through and review my favorites and I noticed you had written 2 of my top five favorites from last night! I love the way you write, and will have to go read more of your stories.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
super cute! i had fun reading this!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
so many different emotions in this one! I loved the journey and am glad that things are going so well. Harry's dumb luck saves him yet again!

thank you for this!