Reviews for Dumb Luck
KW2009 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
nice, funny story
Doni chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Cute and funny. The comment about Pennywise from It had me cracking up. Ron would not agree with Harry's sentiment. Nicely done.
k chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
first thing, the stephen king novel was about a clown
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i love long oneshots! this was very entertaining to read, thank you!
kidzannie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i loved this story, it brought back a lot of memories. my belly got so big in the last month i had to sit cross legged even at the dinning table my husband nicknamed me buda, i still had a waist from the back just a huge belly. our son was 4895grams(10,12,1/2 in pounds)and i hadn't seen my feet for months. very funny story, thank you
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I spent six hours last night just reading Snape/harry mpregs, the felt bad for never reviewing any of them, even the ones I liked. So I decided to look back through and review my favorites and I noticed you had written 2 of my top five favorites from last night! I love the way you write, and will have to go read more of your stories.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
super cute! i had fun reading this!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
so many different emotions in this one! I loved the journey and am glad that things are going so well. Harry's dumb luck saves him yet again!

thank you for this!
Finished Reading chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Delightful
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I like it. It's a nice story.
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I found this wonderfully adorable.. and very much on my to reread again and again list..!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Zorchide chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Can I translate vyour fanfin Dumb luck in french.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
love
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Brilliant. Will there be more stories about this family? I would like to read more about the Spell-smithing. And I would love to read more about the children as well )
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »