Reviews for Dumb Luck
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I totaly love this story! I think I may have read it once before... Hmm. And also, I think I have you to thank for the name Carys, though I spelled it Carisse on my character sheet and in my notebook. Carisse was one of my favourite vampire characters in WoD and a favourite pseudonym of mine for self-inserts. So thanks for an awesome name idea and an awesome story!
bookivore chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is a cute story, and I like the notion of Severus getting a clue and trying to court Harry, but I had to figure out why it made me a bit sad. After he made his excuses to Remus I figured out it was because Harry still doesn't trust the adults in his life enough to share this important event with anyone besides Ron & Hermione. And, yuck, the Dursleys. I guess the House Elves are full-grown, so the list grows. But eh, I found the notion that Harry held back from lining up the help he might need because he was still scarred that way a bit sad.

Maybe he went to Pomfrey and asked her to keep his confidence? and when Albus asked her what was up she said 'None of your business, you old coot.' That works for me!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I thought this was perfectly adorable!
puffin chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was a really cute story. I loved it from start to finsh. I must say you kept ever in charater, at lest as far I could tell. Great job on that by the way. Great job on the story as a whole. It was well written.

puffin
MegaUltraGoober chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
that..was..AMAZING! I totally loved the plot line and how you interpreted the characters! im surprised you have only so many reviews for this story..
Katalara chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story! Thank you for sharing your hard work and amazing creativity with us!

Kat
eris8656 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really loved reading this story!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
fantastic story...

loved reading it _
KW2009 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
nice, funny story
Doni chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Cute and funny. The comment about Pennywise from It had me cracking up. Ron would not agree with Harry's sentiment. Nicely done.
k chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
first thing, the stephen king novel was about a clown
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i love long oneshots! this was very entertaining to read, thank you!
kidzannie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i loved this story, it brought back a lot of memories. my belly got so big in the last month i had to sit cross legged even at the dinning table my husband nicknamed me buda, i still had a waist from the back just a huge belly. our son was 4895grams(10,12,1/2 in pounds)and i hadn't seen my feet for months. very funny story, thank you
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I spent six hours last night just reading Snape/harry mpregs, the felt bad for never reviewing any of them, even the ones I liked. So I decided to look back through and review my favorites and I noticed you had written 2 of my top five favorites from last night! I love the way you write, and will have to go read more of your stories.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
super cute! i had fun reading this!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »