Reviews for Relapse
Hayden Avery chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Good character development.
Cakedecorator chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Me (Talking to Gaston): Sorry, Gaston, but you might want to give up this time. If you can see the handsome looks of the Prince, knowing your lack of intelligence, you'd be jealous. Prince Adam is a handsome prince with a heart to match. Something a rotten apple such as yourself could never hope to understand.

Gaston (to me): NO ONE says 'no' to Gaston!

Me: Well, I think Belle DID say 'no' to you about... Three times. And another thing: you're actually VERY unattractive. Why not marry one of those blond girls who have been admiring you for too long?
samfindingneverland chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
I LOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER. My favourite until now. :D
samfindingneverland chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
This chapter made me cry. :'( Really awesome story.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
loving the story, update soon please
KiraTaichou chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Will you please upload the phantom of the opera story? I love this story, but what I really want is to read the one about the phantom of the opera :D lol I just got back from watching the las Vegas spectacular phantom so ill really be looking forward to your story!
Please chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
Please keep on writing this! I'm begging you! It's so good nd I really want to see what happens next.
Anon chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I love your story very very much! It's my fav out of all the fanfics based in Beauty and the Beast, and u really hope you continue and upload soon? I love how you portrayed the enchantress, and gave her some history and such an interesting character. I felt the kidnapping scene was a little out of the blue, and a but abrupt, but I like where you've taken the story now, and can't wait to see what happens next! Please also include something more about the enchantress and Kerestel(?) (sorry, not good with names!) thanks!
SenecaCranesGirl chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
Please keep going with this, it's amazing!
Narnia-Bound chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
:-)
TrudiRose chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
I LOVE this! Very clever twist...and yes, I did recognize it as reminiscent of your unfinished story! I'm curious how exactly Gaston can help in his present form, but I'm dying to find out!

And yay for you updating! :)
Glowworm chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Also, I now have this mental image of a tiny, feral hunter Gaston, armed with a little bow and arrow like the Borrower Spiller from the film "The Secret World of Arrietty" Thanks for this amusing image.
Glowworm chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
Oh, geez-she made him Lilliputian size-even better-he was responsible for that kidnapper! I clearly rememeber "Choices" and I was laughing so hard at that Coypu transformation back then. I was waiting for her to set a curse upon him and you did not dissapoint. Now he's small and naked! I also kind of laughed at the awkward "I'm a rock seller" bit.
ladyofthelake1986 chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
I'm still enjoying it. And I'm glad you're still writing this. I had sort of thought you forgot. Good job!
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 18 . 3/17/2012