Reviews for A Sorta Fairytale
trishnjefflover chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
I loved it! Ohh My God Jeff is adorable!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Sorry Love. Took way long to get to this. Again. Hopefully will cover most of the stuff soon though. Yestarday was Rhi's day. Today is for you.

Really? Can you kindly show him the pic of Edge in that veil? He'll never question it again. & If I had any doubts in my mind, that pic so totally showed me Adam in a light prettier than I ever imagined. He does things like that & then question why he's a princess. That pic screamed 'Princess Adam'.

LMAO witch Jeri? Wow...You win with the characterization in this fic. & now that Rhi drew that picture, I have a whole new out look on the whole tale.

Aww Jeri your the witch cuz just look at you. You suits perfectly well *bats eyes* Btw, the way you talk, it matches a lot too. Love your descriptions Terrah.

*cackles* Does Punk ever stop? He's a preacher for life. His inuslt & offer to Jeff sent me into another laughing fit.

*Whimpers* That Jeff...Makes me hot...Punk, ur a pussy ;P

You know him too well Punk muse :) He doesn't waist opportunites. Ever.

Aww frogie Mizzie? I see the resemblance...No..Don't get me wrong, I love Mizums but its only true. This is UTTER cuteness.

Miz & Jeri are such a cute & wonderful combination arent they?

'Adam was locked in a standard fairytale tower, clinging to the bars of his small window to the world, his lips pursed as he blew a dry raspberry. His beautiful long hair hanging down in strands in front of his face and his eyes rolled down. He was bored.'

This presented an image that is beyond simply just ADORABLE.

Hehe, Randy's dick is wonderful Addy...Admit it...You like it big ;) Only problem is, you have to compliment Jeff's better since your dead set on proving ur not a whore here. Deep down, Adam wants it ;P

Aww Randy? WHY? Don't you know that's a life time chance you've got there? See? My Randal is a gentleman even though he's an evil monster here :)

Adam is freaking adorable here by the way.

JoMo the fairy? Your so totally PERFECT with your characters here. I & you...Are the same when it comes to our boys & their characters. & the image is so pretty.

Haha drooling waste time boys! But I don't blame you *Joins in* Mor's used to it hehe.

Oh Hunter baby...I love him flirty.

Jeff so impatient...At least he didn't join the orgy. That is amusing me to ends. This is the funniest shit I have ever read in the name of a fairytale.

Awww So DAMN SWEET! Randy's a sweetie deep down inside...Oh, no wonder Mor was tempted. That's a gorgeous flesh of a dragon baby.

*Gushes* Jeff proposing & taking his Princess home in his arms...I died with sweetness. My fav tale ever! Matt, 'Aww' some will you? God your a bore. He wanna join in, I'm telling ya.

'And Prince Jeff became King Jeff after he married Princess Adam. And King and Queen of the kingdom of Imag-I-Nation ruled in peace, harmony, and fucking awesome sex.'

I never read a better ending. King Jeff & Queen Adam can rule my world any day they want.

Adam...Shut up. Already told you. & no...You get the biggest jewel of them all...Jeff's dick for an eternity ;P

Haha HILARIOUS! Yeah...they do complain & bitch alot. Jeff has the nerve to talk. He's the one who calls the shots. What has he to complain? Lmao. & I agree with Christian. Daddy needed to be there.

This was so wonderful & amusing. Simply pure entertainment. & like I said, ur crack fics r better than mostly serious intended fics around here.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I don't think you should let Jeff write anymore. I have a headache now. Joking very funny.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Randy Dragon? I thought I was going to die from laughing...so funny and unique. LOVED IT! Fantastic job!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Yay Cole got scrificed! I'm so happy princess Adam got saved but too bad for Hunter...he didnt get to keep Mor!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love this! Poor Matty...at least they didnt make him watch their sex LOL
krazylicious chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
miz the frog, priceless. love jericho (brilliant for him as the wicked witch)
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
What a fairy tale! This was hilarious!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Aw, hilarious ending. Punk stayed because he had nothing better to do XD
reekazoids chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
This story was awesome. I laughed through the whole thing! Jeff's stories rule. :D
Kermit The Yoda chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
LMAO! Brilliant. Fucking brilliant. MIZFROG! I rofl'd.

Yes...the Randy Dragon's cock is huge...*pets him and it* _

JeriWitch, Hunter the warlock (yeah Hunter does have the beak for a witch..)...Evan the dwarf. Gah, BRILLIANT

Good job, Jeff. *gives skittles*

...yeah why wasn't Christian in this? :(
Kermit The Yoda chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Okay...I laughed myself to tears here. This is hilarious. Brilliant. *wipes tears and continues reading*

Randy's a dragon! _ My dragon.
redsandman99 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
*giggles* Aww that was cute. I like Jeff's fairy tales, they are awesome
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
i don't think that you can say much other than it's incredibly hilarious. and made better by cole dyng.
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 1/29/2011