Reviews for Dean or Grant?
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Lovely and hilarious ending to a great fic :D
Kath chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Okay this Story was amazing agin but what did I espect. ;-)
But why do you have to stop at the most interesting parts everytime *whine*
riverkirby chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
omg that ending! lol You want there to be more after that ending. this story was like WOW. I mean Maura was clueless, I LOVE that when she is clueless, I also like Jane kinda clueless. It's great when they are nervous and scared like teenagers. Sexually frustrated Maura is great too, Jane always seemed to be able handle not having sex right away but Maura seems too fascinated with how sex helps out with things so she seems to be frustrated easier. The scene there at the end was hilarious when she said Not tonight, damn it. She really wanted to scratch that itch lol.
riverkirby chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
LOL I kinda felt bad for the guy even though I cannot stand the man lol He was so confused at the end there lol
Lanaholic chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Very nice! You guys did a great job!
Lanaholic chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Haha I really should stop reading your stuff while in the subway :)
Nice short chapter. Loved it!
DarXe chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Loved this, but I was really hoping to get to read about the Disney world trip. :(
j9tigger chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
Wow, that wound me up in all sorts of ways...
j9tigger chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
This interplay seem natural to the characters as well. Even though the situation is outside of the show canon, you have successfully captured the essence of Jane & Maura.
j9tigger chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
I love DisneyWorld and Epcot! Oh, can they please, PLEASE get to Key West? I adore the lower keys and have an aunt who,lives there part of the time!
j9tigger chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
A bit of a roller coaster with the first 2 chapters. Not sure where this is going, but I'm enjoying the ride. The interplay between J&M is seem less to how I hear their characters on screen.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
That was so sweet. I'd love to see them at the mouse in Florida though ;).. That would be awesome :).
monstar01 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
This is such a cute story...love it all over again every time I read it!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
hahaha i love what Maura said at the end
tenaji chapter 7 . 4/30/2011