Reviews for The Next Gen Goes to China
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
... That was interesting :D
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I loved this story. :) I have never been to China, but I have general idea about the culture and the history (there is actually a comic about it. D) So, Wangba is internet-shop, isn't it?

I love milk tea. It's actually one of my favourite drink. )

Overall, great job, Mad! keep writing! XD
GetYourGleekOn chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Lol, it was awesome! I loved it!
billyvmom chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Sounds fun but, crowded. Surely enough for a dictatorship.
Aebbe chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Yay! Loved this story - as usual, your writing of the Next Gen meeting the Muggle world was great. I din't stop smiling the whole way through. I've never been to China, so I actually found all the bits about Chinese culture really interesting too!

I liked that Lily didn't want to go - her attitude was funny, but the way she actually found herself enjoying it after all was good too. Loved Bob and Jessica, and I thought the little touch of Jessica being a squib was great. Oh, and I laughed out loud when I realised who the 'old friend' in China was at the beginning - I assumed it was just going to be an irrelevant OC who was just a plot device to get them there - using Cho was much cleverer!

I like it when people write about places they clearly know, and you did that very well with this country. You won China! :-)
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hilarious!

Okay, okay, I know one-word reviews are crap P So I'll elaborate - this was /fantastic/, as your humorous oneshots usually are. The idea of the entire clan randomly packing up and going to China is just so amusing, and so were all the mini-adventures they had there! I think my favorite was Albus, Scorpius, Rose, and Lucy - it's just so /them/ to ditch the girls for Internet games XD It was just wonderful!

You definitely deserve to rule China after this, my friend! ;)

Fantastic job, and keep writing!