Reviews for Apocalypse
tazztazz chapter 33 . 11/1/2012
brillient story can't wait for more chapters
LoVeInVaInTrYsTiLl chapter 33 . 10/24/2012
It has been a long time since I've actually read this story but I reread it and I was like ohh my God this story is so good!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 33 . 10/17/2012
I loved this! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. I look forward to checking out your other fics.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 33 . 9/28/2012
I am sad that it had to end, but alas all good things must come to an end. I really love this to
aliengirlguy chapter 33 . 9/12/2012
good fic.
ryencoke chapter 33 . 9/6/2012
Wow I read this all in one go...so no other reviews before this. That was just a great story, definitely going in my faves. Some of the torture was a little off putting, but that's just me and it was easy to skim past.

Draco and Hermione surprised me, but it was a pleasant surprise. The twins 'redemption' was another great surprise and made me very happy. Molly was not a surprise and neither was Arthur...she has always been overbearing and it is easy to see her as evil. Arthur has always been weak and so was no surprise either...likeable of course, but weak.

I can't recall anything that really didn't fit or wasn't well written, it was just great from beginning to end. Your writing puts me in mind of Shedoc's writing, which I mean as a compliment to both you and to Shedoc so please take it that way.

Going to scan through the rest of your stories now and see what else I can get lost in.
Mari Wollsch chapter 33 . 9/1/2012
lovely x
pikachucat chapter 33 . 8/30/2012
awesome story
Sheevera chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
Hello. I just wanted to say I've been looking for this story again for almost two years. Sad to say no one I asked knew anything about it. So today I decided to once again try and use the advancedd search option and finally, finally I found it again. While searching for your wonderful story I actually cried that I didn't get to finish it the first time. Now to what I really wanted to say. This is was wonderful, amazing and exhilerating all at once and no none of the graphic parts bothered me. I'm am beyond happy to finally be able to read the ending. Thank you for writing this.
LadyLament chapter 33 . 8/11/2012
This was the most epic creature Harry story I have ever read on FF. great work great story great everything! Thanks for the awesome read
YeCatsJ chapter 33 . 8/5/2012
Amazing and wonderful story. Great job.
LadyFreak chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
deliciously dark. very much loving your tale. Love the creature too. is that your own creation? either way, loving it
SLINRE chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
is a very good story, I love the history of Christian theology and the apocalypse has a special charisma, I love that you've connected with Harry Potter and have done a Dark Lord is great!
also love the LM / HP was what I hiso start reading.
airam23 chapter 33 . 7/4/2012
uf
gracias por las advertencias
aora a lo importante
felicidades a sido una buena historia, me gusto leerla. gracias por compartirla con nosotros.
Bela Vosa chapter 33 . 6/22/2012
I know you said it wasn't necessary, but I think the epilogue was the perfect ending!

It's not just gore and bloodshed, there really can be a happy ending
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »