Reviews for Apocalypse
zi chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
nice hot creature sex. thank you!
suzi chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Wow, I can't believe I didn't see these chapters posted! I so couldn't wait for more. this chapter is awesome ! Love Snape and Harry like this. you are awesome! *glomps Julesmonster*
whooohoooo chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
yeah baby! "fuck them all" excellent chapter.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Love that harry is deliciously wicked
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
i like were this story is going. please update soon.
Astera94 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
oooooooooh! I absolutely LOVE where this is going! Plz update soon!
B.A Victoria chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
if harry had a castle then why didn't he go there in the first place? oh well, please update soon!
Indo chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Is the story the same as the other or did you add new thing to it? Because I remember reading this one but I don't think it was finished before.
brighteyes343 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
update soon
itachisgurl93 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
woot woot! go harry! doing all that manipulating n stuff! lol! thx 4 the update!
Lady Aqualyne chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Delightfully wicked and sensual. I am enjoying this story immensely. I like how you came up with the idea for the blood lizard being that Harry is, the beauty in which he has become, and of course attaching him to Severus. I can't help but to wonder what shall happen when our dear Slytherin Lucius joins the fray... Hm... shall he be a mate as well? I know this is SS/HP/LM and I am curious if Lucius and Severus are the mates and whomever else ends up with Harry are the ones who are not mates. Either way well done and I'm looking forward to your next update.
AidenVanHelsing chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Great story so far!
B.A Victoria chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
that was so good! please update soon!
Minue chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I can only say I missed chapter 4, but I was very happy to find two chapters today! I love this story. I have to admit I was trying to find the complete story ever since you wrote you posted it somewhere else earlier, but I guess you deleted it on this other site. Will Lucius become part of Harry's 'harem'? I definitely hope so!

I just hope you wont have troubles with fanfiction net because of graphic content. While I loved the scene between Snape and Harry, I think it is not within the rating anymore. I hate to say it, but perhaps you could post the story in parallel on adult fanfiction net and leave the graphic parts out here - because I definitely want to read them, and I don't want fanfiction net to delete this story.
exileena chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
The first part was well reasoned between them and the last part very hot. Keep it up.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »