Reviews for Apocalypse
tat5934 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
That was harsh!
tat5934 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
I don't know why but it was quite funny to me... I must be a little sadistic...
tat5934 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I love that chapter! I love how everyone has a precise roles and the references to the bible
tat5934 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Poor Hermione! Dumbledore and Ron are such bastards! But I'm glad that Mione joined Harry.
I'm happy that Remus will join Harry too! And he is so sexy when he talks like that
tat5934 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Wow that was hot!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Oh my fucking god! That's awful! Dumbledore is so manipulative and so as the Order!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Oh. My. God! Wasn't expecting that!
abrat4u chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
Brava! I loved it! Wonderful world you built and I loved King Harry. I stayed up to finish the story before getting some sleep because I was just that entranced with your story.

Brat
TwinsMadness chapter 33 . 5/20/2014
.Ever!
jade chapter 33 . 4/11/2014
Magnificent :)
notsofrilly chapter 33 . 4/3/2014
you know, I read the first half of this story a long time ago but didn't put it on may alert or favorites list. I'm not sure why because I remember liking it. Whatever. Thanks for writing and I intend to read the rest of your stories. Got to go.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 3/9/2014
This has been a brilliantly done story. It showed a powerful Harry, but it also showed a harry that balanced that power with love, compassion and the next to protect and set things right. Irregardless of how his life was made a living he'll he refused to repeat the mistakes of the last two evil lords. In the end he gained so much more and was finally happy. The only thing I disagree with was his musings of him thinking that what he suffered was worth what he reaped. Yes while his personal he'll was not of his making and without that done to him and those close to him things would not have happened. No one and I mean no deserved to have everything taken away from him simply for the power and gratification of another person. He could have just as easily turned into another Voldemort especially since he was treated worse than Voldemort ever was. Your story was eye opener but fair to everyone I enjoyed it very much.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 3/9/2014
We all know that if laws of nature or manmade laws dictate that it can't be done harry will prove them all wrong. I really hope they come up with a way to have more children specially for harry to carry, at least it would be almost impossible for him to die. Hehe I'm also glad harry saved sirius a little
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
I agree this trial will not only free the world from dumbledork and finally show him for what he was. That he was the instigator for a war that lasted decades and killed thousands, that he was the one who created the dark lord in the first place. But it will also show the word Lord Abraxas and what he stands he is a dark creature according to minister laws but he is still harry and has the compassion and intelligence of him. He survived everything dumblenuts. Threw at him and still stayed sane and pure enough to take the reins and fix the wizarding world to protect it from what dumbledork. Brought to bear and to make sure it never happens again.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
How could one chapter bring me to tears twice but for opposite reason. Poor joy that sirius was proud of Harry and accepted him with no doubts...then to lose Tonks was heartbreaking.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »