Reviews for Apocalypse
tat5934 chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
That was a surprising chapter!
tat5934 chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Finally! The spy has been caught!
tat5934 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
The more I read, the more I hate Dumbledore...
tat5934 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
That was harsh!
tat5934 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
I don't know why but it was quite funny to me... I must be a little sadistic...
tat5934 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I love that chapter! I love how everyone has a precise roles and the references to the bible
tat5934 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Poor Hermione! Dumbledore and Ron are such bastards! But I'm glad that Mione joined Harry.
I'm happy that Remus will join Harry too! And he is so sexy when he talks like that
tat5934 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Wow that was hot!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Oh my fucking god! That's awful! Dumbledore is so manipulative and so as the Order!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Oh. My. God! Wasn't expecting that!
abrat4u chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
Brava! I loved it! Wonderful world you built and I loved King Harry. I stayed up to finish the story before getting some sleep because I was just that entranced with your story.

Brat
TwinsMadness chapter 33 . 5/20/2014
.Ever!
jade chapter 33 . 4/11/2014
Magnificent :)
notsofrilly chapter 33 . 4/3/2014
you know, I read the first half of this story a long time ago but didn't put it on may alert or favorites list. I'm not sure why because I remember liking it. Whatever. Thanks for writing and I intend to read the rest of your stories. Got to go.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 3/9/2014
This has been a brilliantly done story. It showed a powerful Harry, but it also showed a harry that balanced that power with love, compassion and the next to protect and set things right. Irregardless of how his life was made a living he'll he refused to repeat the mistakes of the last two evil lords. In the end he gained so much more and was finally happy. The only thing I disagree with was his musings of him thinking that what he suffered was worth what he reaped. Yes while his personal he'll was not of his making and without that done to him and those close to him things would not have happened. No one and I mean no deserved to have everything taken away from him simply for the power and gratification of another person. He could have just as easily turned into another Voldemort especially since he was treated worse than Voldemort ever was. Your story was eye opener but fair to everyone I enjoyed it very much.
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »