Reviews for Dreaming
Arrietti chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
It was sweet, cute and funny until the end. It was sad and I felt my heart dropped. I still like it a lot!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is a nice fic for Light.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i just told my sister the term rage-quit reality and she says she's going to put it in her story decieving love.

through it'll quite a different thing then what you mean by it.
AshTT chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
You really have a knack to make things sweet and interesting. I really like the end, just the right bittersweet moment, not angst to me. Will you consider writing about how they finally got together?
xxDster chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Mmm, this made me grin. It's just really sweet (and a little sad at the same time admittedly) and you did a fantastic job writing it. Kudos.

Also, I have to agree. FFXIII-2 trailer made me a bit nervous about the idea of a sequel. Pairing Lightning up with the purple dude, or really anyone for that matter, would be disastrous. (Except maybe Fang, ahem...)
GuiltyFandoms chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
The story was cute. I loved it.

However the reason I am reviewing... " Rage-quit reality" That XD oh man! I love that phrase and I am going to use it now. Thats just fantastic.
EliteSky chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Love this... I've become a fan of your works :)
LycanShadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I really loved this! Thanks for sharing with us :D
SurfaceMemory chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I smiled myself as I read this. Cute.

I'd rage quit myself if Square even tries to pair Lightning up with anyone (unless it's hinting Fang and/or Vanille like episode i)
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I can't really imagine Lightning with anyone other than Fang, but I think I can be swayed into thinking otherwise if the dude gives a convincing enough performace :p

BTW. This fic is lovely :)
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I really love this piece. It's a great one shot, should you leave it at that. I couldn't but go "Awwww! Light curled up on the couch smiling!" XD

Keep up the great writing! :)