Reviews for Kendall Cuddles?
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Loved it!
Xbigtimerusherx chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aaw

Love it
Mssr.Courtney chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it!

I can really imagine Kendall is the biggest cuddler out of the 4 friends...

xxAbbyxx
Robin-n-Hoodie chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Lol he does not cuddle, he spoons manfully! Lol just kidding! THIS IS SO CUTE! LOVE IT!
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was just the cutest and best thing Ive ever read! I loved it! :)
Jakii 3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
AHHHH! I REMEMBER THIS! sorry for being anon it wouldnt let me review twice! Anyway, i love this w and it made the kendall in my head happy. XD he seems to be talking more these days xDDDDDDD i love you!
Manny101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Preciously amusing? I think that about sums up this little slice of Kogan life! And, no, Logan is not the only one who feels that way about Kendall! I saw someone else when I looked in the mirror.

This was both precious and amusing! I really loved it. Kudos!
Sunggi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i feel like a teddy bear from such fluffiness :3.i always liked the bad boys that have a sweet and tender personality insde XD
LemiBtr01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very cute.. I love the whole cuddling thing. It's very sweet. I love this side of Kendall.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
titled heart! i love this! u r just totally awesome!

this was great! so extremely cute! and yeah, i love the idea of a bad-ass kendall with a gooey soft inside XD
Adorable Angel3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I can't sign in from my phone!

This story was sooo cute :) I can totally see Kendall being a secret cuddler :)
yoursomeday chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
d'aww, can I cuddle with Kendall like that?
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Daw! This was so cute.
ATLReview chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Shh don't tell anyone but I'm reviewing from work XD

This was really really cute! Day's not been going so well but this has helped. Thanks!

P.S Knew you could not stay away form Kogan!

P.P.S This review was short...sorry :P
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
ommmggg sooo CUTE! I love this! Awww Kendall is so adorable with Logan. Hahah bad ass. He's the total leader in the group. :) :)