Reviews for The legend of Spyro: Legend of the black dragon
Skyfire chapter 7 . 8/22
Love it love it love it, the story line is interesting, engaging, alluring, amusing and unusual. My only objection is that your English isn't the best and I was getting confused at points. Anyways, enough criticism, it's an amazing story!
Skyfire chapter 5 . 8/22
Interesting, thought-provoking, captivating and a really good story so far.
star fighter 2 chapter 29 . 1/11
when is chapter 30 coming out.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! WAS THAAT! FISHDJBEGDIDBWHDIBWJDKDBEJDIVKWGDK NSBXOXBQKDCJFIDIDJEJCJVNSLJDJWK
Phew that was close!
About the last part NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Don't do that !
Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but its spelled oh not ow
There is something else going on just can't figure out what it is
More Dakka chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
I wish there was a way to tell the last time someone has logged into their account... for all we know we could be asking a dead guy to continue a story that hasn't updated in two years.
Wreathed In Shadow chapter 29 . 8/6/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! I read this story about a year ago and have been carefully watching it. Great work, this is among the best of the spyro fics I have read. :D
AdamthePyromancer chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I know it says on hold, but its been 2 years since an update. I really loved this story and would love to see it continued. Also, it bugs me when you say hallo instead of hello and gays instead of guys. If its not your native language then I guess its fine
Scorponok chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
are you ever gonna do another chapter or not?!
Baton793 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
WHY YOU STOPPED BUT CONTINUE
MaddHatter1x chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
I really wanted to fucking kill Embers mom. She was so fucking confident she was going to win that the thought of Ember winning never actually crossed her mind.
AdamthePyromancer chapter 29 . 4/12/2014
I really liked this story. Are you going to continue it by any chance?