Reviews for All the World's Sorrow
fan.writer.in.disguise chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
I can't wait to see how this turns out!
kinokokichigai chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
ajdffaklsf nd holy crap

"Idun"

I LOVE YOU FOR RECOGNIZING NORSE MYTHOS
Shaolei chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
I read this fic a while back but never got to review it. The ending is so angsty but beautiful. :) Great work, this is one of my favorite FreyaAmarant fics. 10/10
HexZeroRouge chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Hey, I got your link from Deviantart. I had read the first story before, but I read it again and then read this one. I really like both of them. Are you going to update this? I really hope you do. I like your take on Amarant/Freya alot. I hope to see something new! _
Dark Geppetto chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
Woah, I hope everything turns out good in the end for Freya and Amarant...

Great job so far!
Robshi chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
The two letters between Freya and Amarant were pretty interesting.

Technically, Puck should be in charge of Burmecia, he is the heir to the throne, although I suppose he could have run off again. That or the Burmecians would think he is too young.

I am surprised she didn't say more about Fratley. She still yearns for him at the end of the game. I can't picture Freya leaving Burmecia again just to go travelling with Amarant. The Burmecians also respect her more than you made them to be. The scenes where Freya meets other soldiers in the game do not suggest they think she is an unworthy knight.

A few questionable points in there but this still quite interesting. Moving on...
Robshi chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
This first entry was a little bit confusing, the opening in particular. Why Freya must argue with herself on paper on how to start a diary entry is beyond me.

Just what is Freya afraid of in Burmecia? The bitter memories? The pain of seeing her home in ruins? You could have made that a little clearer.

This is a pretty good start though. I just hope this isn't going to be another Freya and Amarant romance story. I'll soon find out though. Moving on...
Robshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
This looks interesting, a series of letters by Freya.

I will point out though that is pretty irritating for people to read direct sequels that insist you must read the previous story first. I do believe that is actually against the rules on to do that. If you write a sequel it must stand as its own story which anyone can read.

Hopefully I won't get confused when I read chapter 2, moving on...
Guardian1 chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
And hello here's my favourite Amarant in the whole wide world: I wish I was a tenth as good as you.

Oh, *burn*. This just tore my heart to pieces. I love this, I love this. Amarant in utter disarray - it's so perfect and so so so damn *him*. I love how his brokenness comes through - his "You don't mess with me - you don't mess with me" was just terrifying. Love love love lovity love.

And the last line: ZING. ICE BURN.
Guardian1 chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
OIAHDOAJPWEIWEWUOWUEIOWUEQ_EHJLAKSAD:AA.

It's back. It's back it's back it's back it's back. It's back and I *love you*. God, I've missed you, I've missed your Freya, I've missed everything SO MUCH. Don't hurt us again by leaving!

I love your bitter Freya, her voice, her words, her formality and her poetry - I love her *so much*.
Myshu chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
And another fic like the first! You've taken the charming and creative concept of "Athanasia" and developed it into something better still, setting the epistolary story in a neat frame (the letters being read by Nathanael).

I feel your pain about the formatting here, I really do. Don't worry, it's still an entertaining fic, all the important points carried out briefly yet potently. The plot's still pretty foggy at this point but I expect things to clear up with more letters.
Akimekura Amura chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
Atheis: *Sigh* Kweeh... I was hoping it was finished... leaves me itching for more... *sigh* Oh well I guess I can wait and amuse myself with other not-so-good fics or attempt to write something myself... I had a good fic going.. but lost motivation... darn final fantasy X... got in my way... and then the Hp book five... I don't think he's dead... he just fell in a portal... yeah... one that leads to FFIX world muwhaha... that would be interesting... Then Voldie decides to follow thinking he can rack up easy followers and take them back to earth... but oh no... didn't expect to come across some pretty tough guys... Kuja makes him look like a piece of cake... The FFIX gang could take care of Oldie Voldie no problem.

Aeris will not be reviewing... *holds up wand* she's muffled in a closet somewhere near on the fourth floor... I threw a spider in there just to keep her company... Who knows I might get a detention with Snape for it... *giggles maniacally* Yet somehow he always manages to avoid that... 235 detentions last year and all of them were with McGonagall! ...*sigh* But if at first you don't succeed, try... try again... my little pets muwhahaha...
ThyD chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
I hope you update as soon as possible.
Guardian1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
A new chapter! *dances wildly* Complete with Freya Angst. Oh, I love this. You get inside Freya's head as easily as you get inside Amarant's. I can't wait for more.
Middy chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
Correspondence! *squeals with delight* Oh this is just marvelous. Amarant and Freya interaction *dances* makes the world go round. Well, Freya gets to go see Fratley, not Amarant as I had earlier guessed. I was close though, ne? *hopeful look* . Keep writing, please?