Reviews for Dazed and Confused
Sotobow chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Loved it! Like, a LOT. I don't think I've seen anyone else tackle Dean's numbness and then him pulling through that before. Also, as always, even when it's not his POV your Sam is expressive and awesome.

The last line was fantastic! Well, in conjunction with the second the last sentence, too. :D
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Another gem from you, K Hanna. I loved how Sam had the necklace and how he refused to leave Dean. The last sentence was just icing on the cake. Amazing!

As Always,

Joee
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Sweet. It really bothered me that the show never dealt with any of that. I like the way you handled it. Great job.
Katiki chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I hadn't read in a while because you were ahead of me in the episodes. (I wait a long time before rewatching them so they're fresh again, thus I didn't remember enough about them to appreciate your stories, and reading your stories would make me remember too much to appreciate the episodes anew.)

But I've finally caught up and I love what you've done with this loose end. Great description of Dean's state of mind, awesome twist with the demons, and what I love most of all is Sam's explanation of Heaven. It was exactly as I myself thought it must be. We know Zach was manipulating the scene where Mary said hateful things to Dean, and it makes perfect sense he would have been manipulating all the scenes to force a wedge between the brothers and push Dean towards despair and capitulation to Michael. All the scenes were just too well designed for that for it not to have been deliberately planned.

And thank you for including the amulet! I have given up hope Show will ever fix that...They love to cut us and they are so stingy with the bandaids.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was awesome. I really want to see them bring Dean's amulet back somehow on the show. and I'd love to read your version of Sam giving it back to Dean :)
thegloryofspring chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I'm really glad that I'm not the only one that has entertained the thought of Sam taking the amulet after Dean threw it out. And, as always, this was absolutely lovely. You always manage to capture Dean and Sam so perfectly. I'm continually astounded by how well you characterise them. This was an especially good look into Dean's psyche at this point in the show's timeline.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved it!
Lisa O'Brien chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is a brilliant coda for Dark Side of the Moon and a great lead-in for Point of No Return. I've said this before, but I swear you need to start writing for the show!

Thanks!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh thank you for this. That episode was one of the most painful ones to watch, there have been a lot of tags to it - people trying to deal with the pain it left in our hearts, I know - but few have been as fulfilling as this one in my opinion. I love that Dean started off so hollow inside, though it broke me into a billion tiny pieces to read. I love that you didn't take the easy way out and make it the daemon's riding those two morons. I love Dean's return to warmth, Sam's terror for the daemon blood, feeling Sam's blood on his sleeve bringing that familiar worry back to Dean and (thank you thank you thank you) the return of the amulet - all of it. I wish they'd get the hint and bring that back, I think we all long for it.

In with all of that, you managed to soothe a huge pet peeve of mine - thank you for not cheesing out on the stomach punches. Getting hit in the stomach is usually just brushed off and, man, that's just so not possible I don't care who you are. Getting hit in the stomach by a HUMAN is excruciating, getting hit by a DAEMON should theoretically be even more so. Given that Zachariah (yeah, an ANGEL, again with the "hurts more than a human") had just jabbed Dean in the gut twice, too, he should really still have been sore from that, too. It's just one of the things that drives me crazy, the hero gets sucker-punched and just shakes it off and you know whoever wrote that has never BEEN hit. So yes, I know, it's a strange thing to get peeved over, but it goes hand in hand with my whole stomach obsession I think. Thank you for not making that a throw-away moment.

Loved this, start to finish, thank you so much for sharing it.

LD
Samantha V chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Great story! Love how you've written Dean and Sam!
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 1/25/2011