Reviews for Flight Of The Rose
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 5 . 1/31
Good to see you posted this. :)
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Congratulations on posting this chapter! As I said before, I really like the Candy Floss twist, and Ashley and Lady Illusion meeting up. :)
Ember Nova chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
good so far
good luck with the rest
maybe when I do my idea, we can do that crossover we always wanted to do
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Surprising events in this chapter-I think I like how this version decides to retain suspense over what Raven is. :) Moving along nicely! Congrats on posting it.
TheFragileTyphoon chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Heyy, this was great. Please write more! I like that is shows that Googler can be civil.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I remember you posted this on devArt. :) Thanks for posting this here, it's so much easier to look up stories and keep track of them. It will be interesting to see what Raven has to say to Lord Fear.
Ember Nova chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
wene we finish our storys. let's post the crossover
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Congratulations on posting this! :) Just one tip, use your summary to describe the story itself; you don't need to explain about the previous story, and you shouldn't call your own writing 'crap'-nobody's perfect and writing anything at all is always better than writing nothing. I'd much rather read a story with a summary of 'Exciting things! Swords and fighting and intrigue oh my! Also piranhas!' than 'Rewrite'. I think some capitalisation got changed in this story from what I remember from your last draft, some spelling-it's 'Rick's Computer Shack', not 'Computor', 'had black hair' rather than 'had Black hair', 'her black cloak's hood' rather than 'black cloaks hood', 'Ace Lightning'.