Reviews for We Never Change
Caladhiel999 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Ah Vincent having daughters...I can see him flashing Cerberus when a guy comes to date one of them lol! Loved this!
x Euphoria chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was a beautiful addition to an already amazing one shot :)
Charfire chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
The first half of this story was very nice paced and wonderful to read. You portray Vincent's awkwardness very well, as well as Tifa's bold and insightful personality.

Though I can't help but feel the other half of the story was rushed, something that does not do your talents justice.
Varna chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What more can I say? I'm a sucker for happy endings and with this couple, well, It was perfect. I would really want to see how Vincent would react to their daughters dating. hehehehe
Ooabk chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my goodness!

You have me blushing with happiness! :D

This was so so so adorable!

They got married, they had twins, and Tifa is pregnant again!

Perfect, everything was so perfect!

Hope you write more for this couple! :D

~One Of A Beautiful Kind~
rosykitten59 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was a great story! And burning was a great one too! I loved them so much, I added them to my favorites. I love how you made vincent and tifa have kids. That's really sweet. I hope you make more stories like this, dude. I'm looking out for your next fanfic. ;3
Lett chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Jess,

I loved this. Vincent rarely gets his happy endings. And this was just so sweet.

Sometimes things just align. If you're screwed over by love quite a few times, when you finally meet the one, you won't wait around and second guess about whether or not you have the real thing.

Things just align.

Aww Jess, stories like this put me in a bright and hopeful mood. Thank you for writing a sequel. :)
Missyluv chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was so sweet! I'm a sucker for weddings and babies.

I'm glad Tifa gets a happy life.

Beautiful!
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like how Cloud's NOT jealous. He's got his spiritual fulfillment, and that's enough for him.

Very cute, otherwise.
Shtit chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I forgot how much I loved Burning! And while Burning could have stayed a one-shot and lived happily ever after, I'm glad you continued it. This was a fantastic follow up to Burning. I loved this story so much because it paints the future I would want to have. I don't expect super powers, claws or ruby eyes but I will buy a goddamn cape, oh yeah I will.

The breaks jumping ahead a few months works. By your other stories and through our own imaginations, we the readers can put together the day to day stuff. Though I would have liked to drag this on and enjoy the feeling a little longer, the length of the chapter is good.

So what now? Is this a two-shot? Because I would love to keep reading this but where do you go? I'd be happy reading a sunshine, everybody is happy story but to continue you'd have to throw in conflict and drama probably. At least based off your other stories and literary guidelines.

But I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this chapter. I can't recall each line that affected me but several times throughout reading I got attacked by waves of warm joy and bright hope and whispers of peace. I think attaining what Vincent and Tifa had by the end of this chapter is all I truly need and want. So reading this is just a splendiferous experience.

You write Tifa and Vincent exceptionally well. I wonder if you have plans to continue this or not. It can rest easy as it is, I assure you. Not that you couldn't find a way to continue it and make it work, it just is so precious I don't even want to touch it. Keep it in its glass case, sorta thing. Though if you do continue, I'll be there.
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
It's cute, very cute. And oh so fluffy!

Vincent as a daddy is just too adorable for words. I just loved this!
Fostersb chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Great continuation and as usually I love how you write this pairing.
forevermare chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I had a really crappy day and this story just totally cheered me up. I know I am a broken record, but these two are just so cute together. It amazes me how a strong, confident, intelligent, majorly handsome guy like Vincent can have such an inferiority complex around Tifa. But I guess he was really stomped on by HER and found it hard to get over that. I know it must be extremely hard on the ego to be the one who has to make the first move and risk rejection.

I loved the way Tifa practically steamrolled Vincent out of his angst "the morning after." Such fragile creatures men are - whatever would they do without us?
countalmasy36 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Love it! The use of vocabulary in your writing is wonderful, and those two are just too cute! :) Excellently done.
Flagitious Fate chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Allow me the honor of first review :)

This story was SO sweet. I liked the interaction the next morning, and that Vincent wasn't all "OMAIGOD I HAVE SIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNED" like he tends to be in most stories after he hooks up with someone. Very nicely done :)