Reviews for Detached
Salishaventura chapter 1 . 3/30
Great story. Looks like tonight we are in for something similar, only it won't be Dean shooting Sam. Thanks for writing.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Damn, woman, you excel at hurt/comfort, you know that? This was SO perfect... poor Sam, attacked by his own ghost-possessed brother. Terrible injuries (eek!) and guilt ensue. I love the structure, too, the flashback/forward. Excellent!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Your fics are so original! I was dying from the suspense all the way through! Top job! :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aww, great job!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wonderful story; well done! :)
sam's folly chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was great. Loved the suspense and the teaser at the beginning before the actual story began. Well done!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
They both got really beat up in this one. I hated they had to burn the ledger so fast, I was hoping that they would be able to get the embezzler's hidden take so they would have better funding for their work. (I loved it in season6 when they got the gold hoard. They deserve so much more than they have.)
Rachelly chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I am really enjoying your stories. Detached is yet another great read! I love how the ghost possessed Dean and went after Sam and Sam wouldn't defend himself cuz it was Dean. Poor Sammy! And poor Dean! Basically coming to in his body having no idea what happened, running through an alley with his weapon missing two bullets knowing something was following him. Great details! I love how you bring the reader into a situation. Your details, the things the boys say and feel, everything is awesome! You really capture Dean as the great big brother looking after his sibling. I love Dean this way. And Sam is so faithful-bleeding out, yet chasing after Dean to be sure he's okay. Pure brotherly goodness! Thanks for sharing your talents!
Alice chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Great story. You get the boys so well. Can't wait to read more!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aww the brotherly banter gets me EVERYTIME! lol

Great one, dear! Dean trying to save Sam, worried about him... The way you showed them both was pretty accurate

Kisses and see you around o/

Rosetta
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Another good one, sweetie. How did I miss these before? You really capture the way the boys have about them and the way they are with each other.

Loved how the opening scene played out and then jumped back to the previous day. All in all, dang good writing.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is long overdue – mea culpa.

It’s so wonderful to see your storytelling abilities grow like this.

There is plenty of hurt bros – I’ll never tire of that – and I have to confess a strange fondness for possession. :-) I mean, here you have two incredibly heroic characters but, just like that, they can be at the mercy of some supernatural being and forced to do things they would never otherwise entertain – including hurt the ones they love. How can that not be rife with dramatic possibility? So great job mining it for all its yummy potential. If there’s anything better than protective Dean, it’s guilt-ridden protective Dean. *g*

Wonderful job, too, setting the mood; I could hear the rain on the pavement as I read.

And thanks for slipping in an (almost) chick-flick moment, or two. Dean may profess to dislike them but we love’em.

Big hug and thanks for a really entertaining read.

Cheers, Sculls
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great story. Dramatic start, with lots of questions. What happened? How did they get there? How bad are the injuries really? How are they going to get out of this? Ant then the flash back to 24 hours earlier. They slow, but steady build up of the story line, with a little bit of comic relief - Dean being Dean. And then it starts, the office, the ghost showing up, ectoplasm, Dean getting hurt, the ledger. Poor Dean, really got his brain rattled. Concerned, awesome, caring Sammy. Research and no body and then finding out it has to be the ledger that is holding the spirit. What a bastard, showing up and possessing Dean and not just that, having him beat Sam and shoot him. Great description of how Dean experienced the possession. And then running off with Dean's body, while Sam is burning the ledger. Confused Dean, with no memory how he got there, almost shooting Sam, until he recognizes him. The shock of Sam's injuries. Dean fighting his way back to 'civilization' while dragging Sam along, unwilling to leave him even for one moment. Finally, rescue, a truck and then the hospital. Dean getting fixed up, his worry for Sam, the guilt. And Sam, ready to get out, also he isn't even quite awake after surgery, just because Dean isn't beside him. And telling Dean it wasn't his fault. And even though Dean knows it wasn't, he still takes him a few weeks to deal with it.

Loved the awesomeness of Season One brotherly love. Each of them more worried about the other. I know you haven't seen Season 6 yet and I won't give anything away, only will say, no matter what happens, hang in there, it will get better. Until then, continue to write. I love every time I get to read another one of your stories. Hugs, Vonnie
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
HAH!

THIS WAS AAMMMAAZZINNGG! OMG! I love you! This was incredible!

i LOVE the flasback kinda start, the way you had Dean blackout sort of and then it was HIM that was possessed! Just...i mean...oooohh so so awesome!

No wonder Sam was so freaked out! Just...absolutley amazing!

the brothers are down to a t! LOVE IT!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I really enjoyed this! Thanks so much for sharing! :)