Reviews for Like Deeply Embedded Things Do
lovely! I couldn’t have asked for a better ending
As interesting as this plot is, and as much as I know that spock loves her; I consider Nyota to be a very competent officer who can hold her own. So I hope at the end, this doesn’t turn into an “I told you so” from the men of the enterprise. Cos that would be so condescending. Great start, tho!
itxprincessxlala chapter 7 . 1/11
This story was amazing! I was on the edge of my seat and I had to keep reading it to the end. I love that it's not too long and yet there's so much raw emotion in it that you portrayed beautifully. Wonderful work!
T'Xiao chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Wow! I just read this in its entirety. What a powerful and moving story.
Beachgirl25 chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
Awesome story! I loved every chapter! I am going back to your site to look for more Spock and Ny stories!
Nanyin chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This was such a hidden treasure! Thank you for sharing and completing such fine work. I hope to see more in the future...
The Red Fedora chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Very very well written:-)
Berry Smoothie chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
loved it :)
Ringhuiniele chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
I just love stories like this. Adventure, thrills and suspense plus it's revolving around Nyota and Spock. I like the way you describe their bond. Checking out for you other Star Trek stories :D Thanks for sharing.
Firefly-class chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Great ending! After everything she still came back to speak and help the Serillion people.

well done.
Your word pictures chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Your word pictures are as vivid as your art. I see your colors, your structures, everything as I read. Thank you for being an artist in more than one form, your story is verbally beautiful.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Wonderful. I'm glad she was still able to talk on the planet's behalf without anyone having an issue. And right on to her getaway. Love how the hive works, its probably my favorite part of all this. A collective mind which olds you like a drug and adds to a whole lot of paranoia. It makes a lot of sense. And, of course, Spock's protectiveness of his woman was awesomely shown. Loved it.
Gerriv chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Great ending! Great story, well done!
Gerriv chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
OMG! That was so beautiful and touching! I was in tears at the end. Lovely chapter!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Seriously, I haven't been in a Star Trek fic mode but you're sort of forcing me back into it. I'm glad Nyota isn't falling, that she's able to pick out Spock's mind and keep herself. Which is good but not good since her not giving in is giving her less of a life span...Lets see how they get out of this. Keep Going!