Reviews for Like Deeply Embedded Things Do
Wudelfin chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This was such a hidden treasure! Thank you for sharing and completing such fine work. I hope to see more in the future...
The Red Fedora chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Very very well written:-)
Berry Smoothie chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
loved it :)
Ringhuiniele chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
I just love stories like this. Adventure, thrills and suspense plus it's revolving around Nyota and Spock. I like the way you describe their bond. Checking out for you other Star Trek stories :D Thanks for sharing.
Firefly-class chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Great ending! After everything she still came back to speak and help the Serillion people.

well done.
Your word pictures chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Your word pictures are as vivid as your art. I see your colors, your structures, everything as I read. Thank you for being an artist in more than one form, your story is verbally beautiful.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Wonderful. I'm glad she was still able to talk on the planet's behalf without anyone having an issue. And right on to her getaway. Love how the hive works, its probably my favorite part of all this. A collective mind which olds you like a drug and adds to a whole lot of paranoia. It makes a lot of sense. And, of course, Spock's protectiveness of his woman was awesomely shown. Loved it.
Gerriv chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Great ending! Great story, well done!
Gerriv chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
OMG! That was so beautiful and touching! I was in tears at the end. Lovely chapter!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Seriously, I haven't been in a Star Trek fic mode but you're sort of forcing me back into it. I'm glad Nyota isn't falling, that she's able to pick out Spock's mind and keep herself. Which is good but not good since her not giving in is giving her less of a life span...Lets see how they get out of this. Keep Going!
Matt chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Um, I guess you could say part of this is Avatar-ish. But, seeing as how most of Avatar is a plagarism of every sci-fi plot ever writen, I can see how it would be easy to do. I think that this easily stands on its own. It's one of the most creative stories I have ever seen on this site, and I commend you for your imagination.
qiana chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
When you write emotions, this story of yours is fine, really good and moving. But the thing that bother me is this: are you aware that you are following (unconciously maybe) the path of Avatar? There are so many similarities between your story and the movie that I can hardly see it as simple coincidence. You've got potential to be original in your writing so more the pity if you choose to walk in Cameron's footsteps. And by the way: emphatic (as you've written) is something entirely different from empathic (which you had in mind, I presume).
Teener chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Oh, this story-it's so sad and sweet. I love the relationship you created between Nyota and Spock. Also, how even when she is trying so hard to leave but also wants to assist and help Cea'sri and his people. Just beautiful. I am on pins and needles!
Firefly-class chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
This is a really interesting story so far! nice work!
markie804 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
this is good, really good!