Reviews for Planning something?
Square Root of Three chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Ah, I had a feeling that that was the secret. ;) Great job and I really enjoyed your fanfic!
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
This is a beautiful story! Quite the party to lead up to the proposal. Love the Tamaki and Haruhi moments. You write the characters very well.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
sad kyoya made me want to die inside but the story was great, really well thought out and so romantic.
whatdotheydream chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
That was ADORABLE!
xXMeitanteiKuroChiXx chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
that was adorable!

a well writen, memerable story.
AkaiTheCosplayer chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
hii :3 ummm xD well, i would say my favorite part in the whole story, but i cant really pick a fav :3 but the part the stood out the most (and the part that i loved the most) was when when Tamaki and Haruhi were dacing, and the whole crowd form a cercle arround them :3
1CursedAngel chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Well, you've done it. You've made me cry. This is the first fanfiction that I've read that made me cry...I give it ten bajillion thumb-ups! I love it!
Skyeblume chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
ohmigosh. SO CUTE. SO FUDGIN' CUTE. THIS IS GOING IN MY FAVORITES. I think i had the perfect soundtrack to this, too. I'll list it here if you're interested in rereading it along with the songs.

Beautiful day - U2

Redemption - switchfoot

Guts - all time low

Alibi - 30 seconds to mars (it came on when tamaki started playing the piano! SO PERFECT!)

Back to december - taylor swift (don't judge! it worked!)

and at the very end: seasons of love - rent. IT WAS PERFECT. i was seriously guessing until the end as to what the surprise was. it was very well constructed. You should be proud.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
That was beautiful! A perfect ending. :D
madman42 chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Great chapter! more soon please.
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Oh my freaking gosh! Wow! This is the biggest suprise! I never ever thought this is what everyone was planning! Waaaaaaaa! I seriously started to cry at the end when Tamaki asked Haruhi to marry him! I can't believe he was planning all of this so he could ask her to marry him! This was an amazing story! I loved it!
Isis Marina chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Love it still.
madman42 chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
more soon please.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Ooo! This is getting so good! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :D
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
that was way good! i loved it!