Reviews for Endless Number of Possibilities
Grey Muji chapter 22 . 8/13/2012
This was pretty good...
DiLost chapter 18 . 11/23/2011
When the seagulls cry indeed. Ironic. 'People die when they are killed' Shirou has to play a game where 'People don't die when they are killed'
dzk87 chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Nasuverse style. SO coool.
Heraklinios chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Awesome. I knew that Fate Noir had its potential.

Also, I noticed how you snarked about the fanbase that think that women as just flesh of meat. Nice. They are more than that.

Also, next time, could you make reference of a train scene? A climatic showdown with the killer on top of the train might help too. Like the train in Baccano, only that instead of immortals, we have the cast from both universes with their own agendas.

That'll be cool. Keep it up.
JHFTS chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
*blinks*

Wow, I was just expecting crack the whole way through, but that was actually a really good crime drama.

Anyways, I'm going to guess that Shiki Tohno killed Makihisa out of self defense when Makihisa went berserk due to some realistic version of Inversion Impulse. Or Shiki TOHNO did it and blamed it on Shiki Tohno. (I love how that last sentence makes sense in the Nasuverse)

Then again, maybe Shiki's still a Nanaya. That might be pretty cool, as long as you don't make him some blood crazed loon. Man prioritizes efficiency over anything else after all.
Nameless Flame Wielder chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
There are only two words to say to Arcueid's what-if scenario: "Ooooooh dear..."

Considering Zelrecht's abilities, I'm foreseeing LOTS of crossovers mixing together like a demented blender. Can't wait.
whodidthewhatnow chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
FINALLY!

Sacchin got her route.
Random Reader chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Satsuki wins?

THIS IS THE BEST ALTERNATE REALITY EVER.
The Master Warlord chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
LoL, I like this already. Do update, please.
Mauritius chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ah! Magical Amber! I've been waiting for someone to write her at least once.
Nameless Flame Wielder chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I saw this on Beast's Lair and I loved it! This offers so much silly and fun possibilities. Looking forward to more!
Heraklinios chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
...Hehe...so you finally moved here, huh?

Not bad. Fic needs love though. It was funny, mind you, and I really want to see what to expect next.

Well, seeya.