Reviews for A Switched Chance
Pyrdiu Lefquo chapter 9 . 4/25
I have to know: are you a fan of Homestuck? Is the situation with pumpkins being easiest to conjure a reference to pumpkins being the easiest to appearify?
Weirpellet chapter 11 . 3/23
Huh. When I read 'genderbending matters' I thought it might have something to do with Sky/Hermione's not adjusting as easily as Leia/Harry. Almost forgot that the physical body differences were still a thing, which is probably great because it says the plot is already good enough to stand on its own without additionals.
Weirpellet chapter 9 . 3/23
Only thing I have to say about Snape is that he seemingly didn't notice 'Harry' glaring at him during the sorting. I thought that was going to be a Chekhov's gun where Snape was going to change in initial behavior because of the clearly hostile spitting image of James Potter glaring at him. And that he'd notice how 'Harry' was seemingly paired up with a muggleborn girl, which would... possibly also upset him by reminding him how Lily fell in love with James.

It's written okay, I just didn't really expect the potion class encounter to go predictably in the same route, is all. Then again, Snape in canon never really seemed remotely introspective enough to ever notice things like these, and it kinda amuses me just how much beating and humiliation this guy goes through.
Weirpellet chapter 8 . 3/21
Wow I hadn't found a single error grammatically and there's been so many switch ups in gender pronouns that I'm absolutely certain I would've never been able to write something like this and keep track of it all.

I think I remember in an authors note you said something along the lines of pronouns used are based on thoughts versus outward appearances? Huh, I think I'd like to try this narrative approach myself some day.
Jmw03u chapter 15 . 3/20
This is a very interesting story. The body switching is new. Thank you for writing this.
Weirpellet chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow. Now this is something I never knew I was looking for.
nate-king chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
those names, lmao! i realized ch 5 that you meant vernon and petunia by ball of lard and flunkies(?) too late xD

wonderful writing!
nate-king chapter 5 . 12/29/2020
viva la revolucion! go harry, mione!
nate-king chapter 4 . 12/29/2020
DD: oh dear
nate-king chapter 3 . 12/29/2020
im a li'l confused because the horcrux was caged in the rune and harry's body has it - or not, because it be a soul shard, huh, ye
nate-king chapter 2 . 12/29/2020
oh the zoo! i'd love to see if hermione would be a parsel then; would she be using her magic or harry's? this is all fascinating!
nate-king chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
this looks honestly like a rather fetching trope that people would jump on - like harry reincarnating in hundreds. i look forward to savoring all fifteen chapters. (it low-key reminds me of "kimi no nawa")
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2020
ass. so fucking ass.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2020
Wonderful fairy tale. I enjoyed what you wrote and hope you will come back and finish it.
BorderLand chapter 15 . 8/30/2020
Too bad this story is droped, I found it very enjoyable.