Reviews for A Switched Chance
Ariana-807 chapter 14 . 3/24
Hey

Just stubled onto this amazing story. I really love most of it. I am a hugh Severus Snape fan, so do like him to be "not evil", but I compleatly understan the why you did it this way :)
Really love it, hope to read more soon :)
floatingmangocake chapter 14 . 3/24
I like how I dislike the way they're dealing with and growing into their situation. ...uh. Hmm. Not sure what else to say? Never been big on writing reviews.

Shrug.
thehereandnow33 chapter 14 . 3/18
Update pleaseeeee...it's SO GOOD! :D
Foxy Talia Potter chapter 14 . 3/17
Great story so far
Covered in Bruises chapter 7 . 3/13
Boy Harry's a D*ck!. To boil years of friendship down to two incidents one of which he caused by telling Ron to leave even though Ron hadn't said anything about leaving until then. Funny Harry doesn't remember how he got Sirius killed or Hermione tortured out of his arrogance.

I think this is the end for me.
This is a good story. I like the idea of how you used the pronouns to indicate each character's comfort and acceptance of their new gender. It was interesting to see Harry becoming more comfortable with being Leia faster than Hermione became Sky. However, I am still having trouble keeping the two straight in my mind. It is taking a lot more focus to connect Harry to Leia and "she" than I thought it would originally. However, I'm not sure if there is a better way to handle it; especially, since you have gone back and forth between the names Harry and Leia when she is referring to herself.
desireejones99 chapter 14 . 3/3
Still has a very promising future, just need to get them together with what this reality is. As things have changed but they haven't really noted what they are and how to go about dealing with them.
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 2/28
Hmm, always thought that Harry's Parseltounge was because of the soul piece in his scar
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 2/28
Well good luck to them
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 2/28
That was shocking, poor children, really hope Harry, can get the Grangers tosave Hermoine from the Dursleys
PinaPoe chapter 14 . 2/27
I love the concept of this story and it is very well executed. i am rooting for the swap to be permanent!
ClaMiAl chapter 14 . 2/22
Oooh, very nice! I love this story, especially the interesting twist that Harry and Hermione's body-swap adds to the time travel. I can't wait to see what they get up to next!
Make the World Spin chapter 1 . 2/18
While I enjoy your interesting twist and will likely keep reading it, I get hung up on your gender presentation. Harry and Hermione are excellent examples of a transgender situation in this fan fiction. People don't change their gender identity because it would be convenient. Even if they are to pretend to be their biological sex's assumed gender, in their heads they would still identify as their original gender. There is room for improvement into making this story more trans* friendly.
AbbySalope chapter 6 . 2/16
Rereading your amazing story for the umpteenth time, i finally noticed the metaphor beyond Harry and Hermione's wands, and i'm amazed!

Minor spoilers for any other readers and more specifically: that Harry's dual wand has inlays, to represent how relatively gracefully harry adapts to being Leia, as opposed to Hermione's dual wand having different woods between the handle and the shaft to show how much more compartmentalized "Hermione" and "Sky" are...not to mention the meanings of the woods, where Harry/Leia's have to do with changing and don't really have any gender-specific terminology, while Hermione's both have a big focus on conventional female terminology and associations

...assuming i'm not pulling an english class and reading more into it than you intended at the time i guess X-) Either way, your story is awesome :-)
Rubik's cube 3 chapter 14 . 2/8