Reviews for A Switched Chance
SlytherinsFerret chapter 1 . 6/15
I feel so sorry for Hermione...but they can change it. At the zoo, Hermione wouldn't be able to talk to the snake...or would she? Because she's in Harry's boy?
Fascinated chapter 15 . 6/13
I am truly mesmerised by your imagination and creativity and this riveting plot that you have created! I know it is quite challenging to continue this tale that you have spun so far, but with all due respect, I would be absolutely thrilled to see it completed, like so many others who have most undoubtedly contacted you to do so...you have stuck so wonderfully with the characters playing their respective parts...I loved it! Wishing you all the best for these troubling times from 2020!
Tata-Fox chapter 1 . 6/1
Last updated in 2017?
Is this story abandoned?
LilithL2 chapter 15 . 6/1
i love this story :) keep working on it if you can! :) best regards!
This is astonishing! I hope it eventually will be continued.
WiseSilver chapter 15 . 1/10
This is a wild ride. I actually enjoyed everything up until either this last chapter or the one before it.
I’m not sure I like the whole messing with time is a horrible ordeal and how this has caused them to almost double down. Plus the addition of fairy tales to show just how bad this is.
Idk I just feel like it’s kinda contrite.
If I was to say anything about it, they’re paying for it by switching bodies so that things have to spiral out of their control and learn that life isn’t about control, it’s about sailing the chaos as best they can.
Or maybe that’s where it’s going. Either way I hope to see this updated one day.
Nykyrian chapter 9 . 1/7
my thoughts were more along the line of if dumbledore keeps doing stuff like this, especially since you had him jump to snape's defence as they already were aware he didn't even bat an eyelash at sirius not getting a trial when he damn well knew sirius was ACTUALLY innocent since dumbledore performed the charm himself (which is way fucking weird that jkr continued writing as though that wasn't a big red flag and plothole or issue to be broached beyond mentioning it once) then i hope to see some shade and doubts and mistrust being placed against dumbledore since he's already shown he can instantly respond to Harry's neighborhood has someone watching the insane level of abuse he's getting. like honestly. dumbledore created 2 darklords already and was well on the way of creating a 3rd honestly frigging plot armor is the only thing keeping Harry from becoming one. sorry ranting now
the real narnia chapter 15 . 9/21/2019
wow. I really hope you decide to continue this, I really love it. and I love how you're including the baron and house elves! I can't wait to see what happens next! happy writing!
Lila Dunmare chapter 15 . 9/2/2019
Great fanfiction !
Roonil Wazlib chapter 6 . 8/10/2019
If I was hermione and I realized i was in Harry’s body first thing I’d think would be “oh shite I have a dong”
Smithback chapter 15 . 7/2/2019
awesome.

pretty please, do not abandon this awesome fic
The MaskedKiwi chapter 6 . 5/31/2019
I gotta say, Harry should just chop off all the bushy Hermione hair. like go with the short sides and long top or something gender neutral yet manageable.
Butterfly chapter 11 . 4/6/2019
I not going to keep reading this. Aaarrrrrrghhh this she- Harry is very much selfish.
eccentricess chapter 15 . 3/27/2019
I have really enjoyed this!
So many interesting ideas and the way you have captured both harry and Hermione's characters so accurately, in new situations.
Thank you.
The Unicorn chapter 9 . 3/8/2019
Great story so far, and I really liked most of the characterization, however while I agree with you about Snape as a character, you have people who have no reason to do so jump to conclusions about snape "mind rape". Given that Harry/Sky reacted to the unspeakable's delicate touch nearly the same as he did to Snape the logical assumption would be that Snape was trying to do the same thing the unspeakable did - touch Hary's mind as delicately as possible. While you could have that still be a crime, you established there are legitimate reasons for someone to do so, which means the "mind rape" reactions are excessive and out of place, unless they can prove what Snape was trying to do (which Harry and Hermionie's cover story makes very difficult to do.