Reviews for A Switched Chance
Weirpellet chapter 1 . 11h
I skim this story every once in awhile so it's nice to see that people are still coming by like I am and dropping a review.
Sartel chapter 15 . 5/10
I re-read this magnificent story
and I really enjoyed it again!

2017 is not so far, I hope to see this story again with a new chapter

thanks, good luck, bye
Michael chapter 15 . 3/13
Hi
Ich habe deine Geschichte hier gefunden. Die Kurzbeschreibung fand ich sehr interessant und so habe ich sie an diesem Wochenende gelesen.
Leider hört sie mitten drin auf, was ich sehr schade finde.
Ich würde mir wünschen, dass du die Geschichte weiterschreibst.

Viele Grüße aus Deutschland
Michael

Hi
I found your story here. I found the short description very interesting and so I read it this weekend.
Unfortunately, she stops in the middle, which I think is a shame.
I wish you would continue the story.

Greetings from Germany
Michael
SunPho3n1x chapter 15 . 10/11/2021
This has been a great story. Thank you for writing this.
mgharmon chapter 15 . 6/20/2021
This has been a delightfully fresh story. Will it have a finish?
Pyrdiu Lefquo chapter 9 . 4/25/2021
I have to know: are you a fan of Homestuck? Is the situation with pumpkins being easiest to conjure a reference to pumpkins being the easiest to appearify?
Weirpellet chapter 11 . 3/23/2021
Huh. When I read 'genderbending matters' I thought it might have something to do with Sky/Hermione's not adjusting as easily as Leia/Harry. Almost forgot that the physical body differences were still a thing, which is probably great because it says the plot is already good enough to stand on its own without additionals.
Weirpellet chapter 9 . 3/23/2021
Only thing I have to say about Snape is that he seemingly didn't notice 'Harry' glaring at him during the sorting. I thought that was going to be a Chekhov's gun where Snape was going to change in initial behavior because of the clearly hostile spitting image of James Potter glaring at him. And that he'd notice how 'Harry' was seemingly paired up with a muggleborn girl, which would... possibly also upset him by reminding him how Lily fell in love with James.

It's written okay, I just didn't really expect the potion class encounter to go predictably in the same route, is all. Then again, Snape in canon never really seemed remotely introspective enough to ever notice things like these, and it kinda amuses me just how much beating and humiliation this guy goes through.
Weirpellet chapter 8 . 3/21/2021
Wow I hadn't found a single error grammatically and there's been so many switch ups in gender pronouns that I'm absolutely certain I would've never been able to write something like this and keep track of it all.

I think I remember in an authors note you said something along the lines of pronouns used are based on thoughts versus outward appearances? Huh, I think I'd like to try this narrative approach myself some day.
Jmw03u chapter 15 . 3/20/2021
This is a very interesting story. The body switching is new. Thank you for writing this.
Weirpellet chapter 1 . 3/18/2021
Wow. Now this is something I never knew I was looking for.
nate-king chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
those names, lmao! i realized ch 5 that you meant vernon and petunia by ball of lard and flunkies(?) too late xD

wonderful writing!
nate-king chapter 5 . 12/29/2020
viva la revolucion! go harry, mione!
nate-king chapter 4 . 12/29/2020
DD: oh dear
nate-king chapter 3 . 12/29/2020
im a li'l confused because the horcrux was caged in the rune and harry's body has it - or not, because it be a soul shard, huh, ye