Reviews for A Switched Chance
The absolute best computer game series
Had it's first game come out in 1989...
Everybody knows the Prince of Persia

And 1991 was the year that the ever awesome
Lemmings
Saw the light of day

Yes, computers were slower but the games were oh so much more challenging
Harriverse chapter 14 . 7/19
Just reread this fantastic story. You have created a very different world, which must take a lot of time and effort. I hope you eventually want to return. I would love to see what you come up with.
Harriverse chapter 9 . 7/19
Having caught Snape is so awesome!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 14 . 7/14
This has been an enjoyable read! I hope we can see more from you in the future!
Wow... so many 'flaws' in this chapter.
- how Harry stares at Cedric, even I think the oestrogen got the better of him and he developed a crush. Seriously, alive or not, they were at war, is he going to stare at everybody with such unhealthy obsesson?
- What is Hermiones problem? Ron named her a know it all, used her for homework, nearly got her killed by a troll, is dumb as a leaf of bread, hates classes, is the reason Harry was mad at her for the firebolt, eats like a pig, snores, insulted her before and while at the yule ball, toyed with Lavender, hates Slytherin, thought Harry was a cheat before the first task, abdonened them, Harry doest't want him as a friend anymore, ... and the first thing she does is to befriend him? They have nothing in common. Transfered the love potion in the past to Harrys body or what?! Her obsession with Ron is disgusting.
- the hat just put them in Gryffindor without mentioning that they are from the future and switched bodies? Or that Slytherin is a good house for them too? Unlikely. The hat was too eager without looking first.

The plot is very good and interesting. I like your fiction.

But unlikely that nobody discovered the switched personas. Seriously, Harry is a girl, knows nothing about her parents, hause, school, ... and Hermione is a boy who knows nothing about cooking or school and is far more intelligent as normal. And then there are the ticks as biting on the lip. Parents should have known what was up.
icecold1039 chapter 10 . 5/26
I like detail
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 14 . 3/25
only just realised you updated - good to have an excuse to re read such a great story
Runadaemon chapter 14 . 1/25
This... is far more fascinating than I expected it to be. I'm very curious why no mention was made to Sky about Leia's identity crisis, and why Leia getting caught and having to explain how she snuck out of the castle wasn't explained either. I was super curious as to how they would punish her. It's funny how the Potions Woman chose to let her off punishment so she could experiment. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing!
janefanatic chapter 14 . 1/20
This story is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
totallysane chapter 9 . 1/12
I get where you're coming from here with Snape, even if the Snape fan girl in me is sad. ( And no, I don't like him because "Alan Rickman's hot", I like him because I read several fanon versions of him where he is still a miserable bastard but he's a kinda likable miserable bastard.) Awesome job with this fic! I love how all these different people from different houses are coming together in interesting ways. You communicate all of Harry and Hermione's unique reactions to the past really well. Ron, Hermione's parents, Dumbledore, Snape, Cedric- their reactions feel very natural and in-character.
birdandthebell chapter 14 . 1/9
I hope you consider updating this story! It's very creative and I enjoy the interactions between the first year students a lot.
Helene Nightfire chapter 14 . 1/6
Drats. I've reached the end of what you have given us. Sigh.
So.
a) Thank you for a fun story.
b) I like how they are trying to figure out what makes them who they are, massive identity crisis there. And how will that affect their love life will be something to look forward to!
c) I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this story eventually.
Helene Nightfire chapter 10 . 1/6
In response to the question of are you including too many details in the story, I'm enjoying what you have done so far but I do not mind long drawn out stories. I don't think that there is anything particularly overdone at any point. So no worries from this reader. Thanks for a fun read. It's kept me company all night as I babysit a dog with a broken leg trying to keep her from chewing off her splint. So my thanks.
Cool! :)
It's interesting that Harry is much more comfortable with the body swap than Hermione is. Also, they would so belong in Slytherin. With all this scheming. :D