Reviews for A Switched Chance
StormMagi chapter 10 . 3/18
Noooo you must continue in this was it is deliciously good to read little detles. And yes spelled details as detles
MarkF611 chapter 15 . 3/14
Really well written. I love this kind of gradually developed plot in a time travel pic. It is so much better than completely destroying the original plot from the start and constructing a plot from the ground up, which makes a story somewhat a stranger to HP fans. Good work!
Plumalchemyst chapter 15 . 3/6
I like it more please
Evanelle chapter 1 . 2/22
An amusing start to this story! I am eager to read more. :)
Reviewer of the West chapter 15 . 2/11
Great story! Please keep going!
Whoops!
*cackles*
LordRahl80 chapter 15 . 2/6
So my question is the switch the price they had to pay?
icypika chapter 15 . 2/2
I'm so glad you updated! I'm rereading the story so I remember what's going on at this point. Please continue
luvsanime02 chapter 15 . 1/31
I was so happy and excited to see that this fic updated! And a new chapter was just the excuse I needed to reread the whole thing too, lol. I'm still in awe of how much thought and detail is clearly being put into this story. It's awesome.

The wait for this new chapter was completely worth it, btw. I enjoyed the fairy tale you included, especially, and I loved that the Bloody Baron berated those two for the reckless risk they took in creating that ritual. I'm very much looking forward to how Harry and Hermione come to terms with the truth - that they were desperate and used that as an excuse to ignore sense, and they didn't really consider the consequences of what they were doing.

The addition of the House-Elves helping is a great idea! Even Hermione, who advocates for their rights so ferociously, has a tendency to ignore them when it comes to the help they can offer. I really like that it was the Bloody Baron who thought of them first.

I'm once again very excited about this story, and can't wait to read more, no matter how long the next chapter takes.

Thanks for the new chapter!
JemDragons chapter 12 . 1/29
I think that went VERY well, don't you?
A very good continuation of your story. The best chapter yet. I loved the fable and I like the potential of the elves.
JemDragons chapter 7 . 1/28
PLEASE tell me Harry gets sorted into Slytherin. He's been lying SO much!
JemDragons chapter 5 . 1/28
I'm waiting for Hermione's body to inevitably get sorted into Slytherin.
ShineX chapter 15 . 1/27
Ok, to be honest here, I was expecting so much more with that ominous time crap that was going on. As it is, nothing seems to be the cost right then :/
I saw this fic and skipped to the last chapter to see how you were handling the time travel effects because that's what trips up most writers. I then saw you made what has to be one of the dumbest mistakes a fanfic writer can make. You renamed the main characters and, in effect, turned them into OCs. It's an incredibly stupid mistake because plenty of people have tried that and it almost never works. For you to repeat such an old mistake implies you don't think things through well, so I'm skipping this fic. The reason for the review is to try to bluntly educate you since the nicer reviews pointing it out to you do not seem to have had much impact.