Reviews for A Favour for Amy
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If I ever have a boyfriend (although let's face it, I probably won't) I will SO MAke him do that. The TARDIS is a master troll!
WhoLockedGirl11 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
It's so cute! w Love the doctor getting embarrassed over simple things! You should make more fics with these two! Loved it! :3
Iamthedoctor24 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is very good! Dont doubt your self. You kept me laughing the whole time!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was great! I laughed so hard!
AmeliaBedeliaM chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
so hilarious! i love it!
alice13033 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
awesome
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I think one of my favorite things about 11 is his cockiness and capability when it comes to stuff like saving the world, saving the universe, defeating various enemies, etc. But his adorable awkwardness when it comes to everyday things. Like this.

You captured that superbly. And the TARDIS...gotta love her. 3
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hahaha!

I can totally se him doing that!

Yes, he should win a babbling award.

I really like your avatar.

{ztz}
CaptainAlias chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ahh! This was SO funny! It was well written, too - spot on grammar.
CharmsLithe chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is probably the most endearing story ever. So, there. Yeah. Take that. That was something that you need to take.
garden-of-perennials chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
simply wonderful. i swear i couldn't stop laughing the whole time xD
Becky L chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was fantastic! I loved all of it, very well done, especially for a first fanfiction! So funny!
notmyarea chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was freaking fantastic! :D So so so easy to read and thoroughly entertaining. GOOD JOB :D
juniperwing chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hahaha this was adorableee :]
le error chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
HAHA! Good God I needed a good laugh!
"Blimey, Amy," he muttered, "these sound dangerous." LOL favorite part of all! Tampons, dangerous in the eyes of the Doctor. You captured him perfectly and I was able to picture every detail in my head, good fun. Excellent story :)