Reviews for Name
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
"The warmth and love striking through the darkness to lift the shadows that had fallen over him."
That line was just amazing. (:
You really never fail at being awesome.
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was so cute- I loved how he despised his name, thought it made him inferior or something, and then Rapuzel helped him see that his name is awesome as it was :) Very cute indeed
steelneena chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
And she doesn't have a clue what it means. :)
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was really good! I enjoy the cool take on Eugene's backstory :D really emotional and well-written; I got to really Feel for Eugene :( great job!
ida4444 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
You did an amazing job with this one (not that you don't do an amazing job on all your stories; they are all extremely awesome). You're so talented; it makes me jealous. ;)

But, anyway, I loved the detail you put into it. It made the story superb. Awesome job! :)
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Very well done story. Poor Eugene. They should watch their mouths or good ol' Rapunzel will use her frying pan. ;D
whatthepho chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awww, my heart broke for poor little Eugene back then. :( Nice background info, and loved how you connected it back to the present. :)
Air-Quiet-Reader chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Very nice and well written, and a pretty cool perspective on how Eugene Fitzherbert becamse Flynn Rider and why. I really enjoyed the ending, which was superb. Great job.
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was a very nice story! I could easily see that being Flynn/Eugene's backstory. Well done!