Reviews for Exiles From Delight
TabieDee chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I really like this idea. It's.. Fresh. New. DIFFERENT. I'm quite excited to see what's in store for your characters. I can't wait [:
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Well, this is certainly intriguing! What has our Edward done to get himself banished as a mortal? Can't wait to find out.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Interesting start. Update soon please.
radar1999 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
love it,

has edward been very naughty angle?

cant wait till next chapter.
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
What will be his reaction to sleep? I'm looking forward to seeing how you write this. "Q" of ST:TNG was hilarious when he was made mortal!
twilightluva786 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This looks like its going to be a great story i cant wait for the next chapter
romee79 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Sounds good so 't wait for chapter 2.
MissJos chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Sounds great! So I take it's greek mythology and I can't wait because it has always intrigued me. In which case- is he really an angel or more like a messenger-hence the wings?
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i'm so intruiged. i love how you inserted the supernatural, but it doesn't seem farfetched, in fact, with your fabulous writing and story weaving... it seems almost plausible.

beautiful, as always, and I thank you for sharing this with us,

Muzo chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Yey! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Love a bit of myth.

Please make it longer than a novella...pleaseeeee!
Rosalie'sBMW chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
really really interesting and i can't wait until you post the next chapter that is already written, post soon, please?
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
More please!
Natasha37 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
hmmmm... I like it & i'm putting it on my alert ;)

can't wait for update ;)
Narkness chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Yes, please more!

I usually shy away from angel fics, but your beginning has me hooked. And I liked that bookish Bella has a motorbike.
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
SWEET I love it so! Excited to find out more about the both of them and very interested on why Edward was banished! And he speeks of the Gods that's new to me in a fic and I'm totally geeked about it. I hopento read more :D
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »