Reviews for Exiles From Delight
JanetL chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Another lovely chapter.
JanetL chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Great story! I should have reviewed the first chapter but there was a plumbing emergency in my house and... well I got busy for a while, you dont want to smell the details.

Anyhoo, excited to see what happens next.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Loved it!
wallacelv chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I enjoy the short chapters. I love reading your stories. Thank you for writing.
Wallacelv chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Another fluffy chapter...Edward's human moments are priceless.
Wallacelv chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Lovely first chapter...thank you for writing
r99smith chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I found this as I read through your author's page. I do hope you continue this story at sometime. The plot is very intriguing.
iScreamNiki chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I can't to read what happens next !
kaygou chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh please update this story! It sounds extremely intriguing
Lgone22 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Please post soon! I LOVE your stories and have become quite addicted to them, actually!

So PLEASE write more! :)
Midnite Bella chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
LOVING THIS STORY!
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Finally getting around to all these stories in my inbox that have just been sitting there now that I can read on my phone :) And I have to say, I'm absolutely loving this story! It's so interesting and so different from most everything else I've read. Can't wait to read more!
betsmecullen chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
I'm looking forward to seeing how Edward experiences life as a mortal. It looks like Bella's going to be a bit persistant. This should be very interesting fireworks.
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I am eagerly awaiting the explanation for everything. Also, I was definitely expecting Edward to come out of the bathroom naked and give Bella a full frontal view(: Update when you can, I am really enjoying this so far.
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »