Reviews for Exiles From Delight
ScarletteLover chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
What are the Horai? I know that the Moirae are the Fates, but I don't know what the other ones are. Anywho, great chapter. And I'm a bit confused, is the dad Edward? Or is the little girl Bella? Hope you update soon!
TessLouise chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I'm so sucked in!
KNG1986 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
"They put me near the kindest, most understanding and empathetic human I've ever witnessed..." And the most curious. Edward is getting annoyed with Bella's questions? It's bound to get worse :)
L5472 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Angelward is so adorable. Can't wait to see more of Bella teaching him the human ways ;)
KNG1986 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I love the way Edward is so vulnerable and Bella is helping him. She's perfect for him.
BlueRyuu chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
yay! an update! :D took so long i had to read the description just to remember what went on! D: X3 but i'm glad you did 3 this is a really really neat story and i want it to continue xD weee!
runswitVamps1988 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I cant wait foer next chapter im soo with bella on this i want answers lol
moniquecullen chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Yum, Edward in the .Wet. Mmmmm, is it bad fantasizing about that, seeeing as how he's an angel and all ;)
Britt01 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Very interesting ideas here! I like how Edward is learning so much first hand that previously he has only witnessed. I can only imagine how exhausting it all is - a lot like an infant, I would think!
dinotopian chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Thank you!
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Edward as a fallen angel is interesting. I can't wait to find out his offense.
loovisacullen chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
this story is so new and refreshing! i love the idè of angelsD can't wait for more;)
Isao84 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I don't quite get the title... I like the greek reference. I see it in his attitude too...
KelseyNicole08 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I forgot all about this story, so when I got this updat I literally giggled with joy.. Ok, maybe I didn't. BUT! I was really excited! I LOVE this story. It's so unique. I cannot wait to see where it goes. The part about the shampoos was too sweet. He's to precious for words. Thanks for updating!
flecour chapter 3 . 5/6/2011