Reviews for If Only She'd See Me
mugglingaround chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Daisy was one of the only three people I liked in US Skins :D the other two being Michelle and Tea. Looks aside, these three were the only ones who could act well I think.

Anyhoo! I support Tea-Daisy pairing! :D I was hoping for it if they were going to have a Wnd season :D
jlheythere chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
this is so cute :P i loved it :D3
Lemon Electra chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Cute! I definitely am shipping these guys!
miluvrox chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I LOVE this. This to me, is what I dearly hope is going to happen and Tony gets ran over by a bus. Daisy and Tea are the ONLY reason I watch US skins.
This-and-That chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great start and finish :)

You have a talent for oneshots!
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
awesome. first Skins US fic i've read, and i dig it. and Daisy's right, Tea is really, really hot
Frankiegirl58 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
i love this pairing! you should write another, longer daisy/tea fanfic. they're cute together.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Thanks for sharing!
WHEREIZMABAG chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
...

...

omg. you are a modern day jesus i swear to god.

Daisy is one of my favourite characters in skins..and to put her with Tea...Holy Crap :S. I swear to god, anyone can be shipped with Tea.
beth bluth chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I wouldn't have thought to pair these two up, but damn if you didn't just win me over with this fic.

Adorable 3
inevitable-patience chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Finally!

I was waiting for someone to write this pairing!

I'm not really a fan of Tea/Betty, they're okay... I guess.

But I'm really starting to love Tea/Daisy.

Awesome story. :)
kingdomheartsgirl777 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awsome, can you do one with emliy and tea.. a long one?
reddawg82 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Daisy had some fucking balls there. She just told Tea straight up! Good for her!

Glad that the whorish lesbian decided to get her head out of her ass to realize about Daisy! Fan-fucking-tastic!
KeffyRules chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow, really nice here. The build to those two getting it together was brilliantly done! Congrats!