Reviews for All I Want For Christmas Is You
Teapot Munchkin chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Thou I am a Gabby fan. I still love your story. I am a firm believer in you love knows no bounds, as long as it is legal. You love who you love, and in this case who you love :) I would be super if there was a seqceal, with a baby perhaps. Just an idea just throwing it out there. You an throw it back if you want.
RENTlaVieBoheme chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
I usually hate threesomes between two guys and a girl because the writer usually makes it so that everything is done between the girl and one of the guys (or both). They never have the guys have a sexual relationship together. I also usually hate Het stories, but this had just the right amount of slash mixed in to make it a memorable story.
gosgirl chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
I can't tell you how much I love this, from start to finish. You've captured their voices so beautifully and brought these three together in such a believable way. Particularly loved Abby's anxiety over joining them 'late', as it were, Gibbs not able to bear getting closer to only then have her pull away, Tony's uncertainty. Plus very, very hot... yummy.
ksnelders93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Please continue this story. I know the last chapter was supposed to be the epiloge but i love this story. Maybe yoy can make a sequel! Please considerate!
Mishelle20 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
I LOVED this! Amazing fic.
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love this fic so far. The angst is making my heart ache deliciously... I don't know where you got the idea for this fic, but you need to go there again, even if it is some weird, magical forest deep within your mind, lol.
boymommytotwo chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
this was omgsogood! really, breathless-sort-of-good! wonderful!
Lucy chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
SEQUAL! (:
alix33 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
"Tony had his face pressed to her neck and his hands we under her shirt," - "his hands were".
alix33 chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
"Gibbs started coffee and Tony pulled eggs, bacon and sausage out of the refrigerator." - Yum!

"Gibbs slipped out from behind Abby and went to the closet. "I told Jack not to get me anything, but he listens about as well as Tony does if you talk during one of his Bond movies. So instead of sending me something, he sent presents to the two of you." Gibbs returned with two nearly wrapped presents. "I think he had Mrs. Simmons at the diner do the wrapping." - AW!

"Gibbs recognized it immediately as his mothers." - "Gibbs recognized it immediately as his mother's. "

"It was my moms, I'm sure you'll have a better use for it and whatever is left inside then my dad or I ever will." - "It was my mom's, I'm sure you'll have a better use for it and whatever is left inside than my dad or I ever will."

"Wait, you probably weren't even a twinkle in your parent's eye." - "parents' eye".
alix33 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
"Oh? Tony?" Abby turned to look at him, her eyebrows raised. "Did you have a good weekend?" "The best." "Anything you'd like to share?" "Um, no?" Abby turned back to Ziva. "James Bond marathon and his right hand." She sent Tony a playful wink when Ziva couldn't contain her laugh and McGee nearly snorted coffee out his nose. Even Gibbs' had a hard time forcing a straight face." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
"So I'll have my girlfriend to go out with, and we'll go home to our cranky boyfriend." "Wow, cranky boyfriend? You make it sound so exciting." "Oh, trust me, coming home to the cranky boyfriend is pretty damn awesome." "And you won't even give me any hints?" "Nope." Tony winked, "you've got to experience it for yourself." "I hate you." "No you don't." - Hehehe.

"his moving at a million words a minute as he started explaining his date." - "his mouth moving".

"He grabbed a clean pair of boxer from his drawer" - "clean pair of boxers".
alix33 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
"He could see why Abby would think it was Tony's wait of placating her." - "it was Tony's way"?

"She grabbed the apple pie she had made the night before off the backseat and carried it up to Gibbs front door." - I was about to express surprise that Abby bakes when I remembered the gingerbread Abbys she baked for the whole of Team Gibbs some time before the whole Reynosa fiasco.

"So… you talked to Jackson the other day?" Abby carried her piece of pie to the table and sat down. "I did." Gibbs took the seat next to her. "He asked about you. Wants to know if there is anything he could do to get you to visit an old man out in the country." Abby smiled around her fork as she took a bite of pie. "Anything he could do? He could offer me dinner and let me work the cash register for a few hours. I like the store." - AW!

"Don't let Tony tell you and grand stories of anyone wooing anyone." - "any grand stories"?
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
"Once she locked up her apartment, she changed to her favorite pj's - the blue ones with the penguins and polar bears – grabbed a bottle of wine and collapsed on the couch. The wine was cheap, a left over bottle from a party a few months back, and she couldn't be bothered with a glass. Finally, as she sat in the dark, half the bottle of wine already consumed, she hugged her knees tightly to her chest and cried." - AW!

"You didn't give me many details over the phone, but I have the sneaking suspicion that ice cream might be in order." "I knew there was a reason I called you." Abby knelt down to hug her friend and then headed for main apartment door, let them in and then let the elevator take them to the second floor. The minute they were safely inside Abby's apartment, Carol set the ice cream on the coffee table and turned to her friend. "Grab two spoons. I also get the feeling we'll be eating directly from the carton." Abby gave her friend a genuine smile and then went for the spoons. Once they were on the couch, the ice cream open, Carol was the first to speak. "Spit it out, what's going on." Abby passed the ice cream carton back to her friend." - What flavour ice cream, please?

"before Abby could add her own protest, Director Vance handed her a file of crime scene photographs. "Agent Hansen has some things for you to look over. You've been excused." Abby smiled widely as Ziva and McGee protested her being excused. She turned and kicked up her heels as she headed for the lab. Sometimes it was nice being so needed at work. Twenty minutes in, Abby decided she would rather be at training with the team. Hansen and his team were impatient and rude, and had no manners. He barked at her every time he stepped into the lab, and when she told him it would take a while to get all the DNA sorted, he'd muttered something under his breath and while she hadn't heard exactly, she was sure it wasn't pleasant." - Does this agent Hansen know Abby can kill him and leave no forensic evidence?
dannica webb chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
just beautiful :) love the emotions, the teasing, the abby tricking tony with the phone and tony's big ego and messages not making it from his dick to his brain and just the whole thing :D thank you so much.