Reviews for Remus Lupin: BAMF
toomanyfandoms123 chapter 1 . 1/5
I haven't read the story yet. But this review is for your AN. Its so true. Remus is so badass and awesome.
I'm in the second chapter now. I don't know if you still read the reviews, but you've done a very good job.
Remus love :D
I'll review after I complete.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
We got to get back to Hogwarts? Is that from AVPM? ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Hahahaha! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Please continue the story. I love it till now and am actually waiting for some remus/sirius slash
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Keep going
SleepyRowy chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
By far one of my favorite fanfics ever, can't wait to read some more !
The Last Flamingo chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
I adore this story. It's everything I've ever wanted in a Remus fic. To be honest, whenever I'm looking for good remus fics this is the only one I find to my liking. Do you know of any others, at all, that portray remus as not a sissy?
SilvisMN chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
MOAR. Please. This is incredible and I'm not even delirious.
Ren Hatashi chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
WHAT! THE ENDING I DIED THEY DIED THAT WAS SO GOOD MY GAMMER DIED
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
I made a List of Glares for my friend recently, based on this. I was so sure that she was going to brutally murder me, but instead she just laughed, thank Merlin.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
the whole peter backed into a corner and being scary...it now makes SO much sense why peter became a rat animagus...sort of makes you wonder what he was like when completely PISSED off. *tilts head*...something to think about.
icecatfire chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
*breathes* oooooohhhh wow...when remus hugged the ground and said "never leaving you again" i LOST it. oh don't get me wrong i'm GLAD remus lived and didn't get hurt but WOW the way remus said that. *cracks up again* and when he said "never again. never" my sides hurt from laughing too hard. *hugs* needless to say i LOVED it.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
Oh, Peter. Are you going to continue this?
TheShadowCat008 chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
THIS IS SO AWESOME!

please update soon!
SiriuslyMarauderObsessed chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
That ending was just perfect :)