Reviews for Remus Lupin: BAMF
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 3 . 3/30
I made a List of Glares for my friend recently, based on this. I was so sure that she was going to brutally murder me, but instead she just laughed, thank Merlin.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 3/17
the whole peter backed into a corner and being scary...it now makes SO much sense why peter became a rat animagus...sort of makes you wonder what he was like when completely PISSED off. *tilts head*...something to think about.
icecatfire chapter 3 . 3/14
*breathes* oooooohhhh wow...when remus hugged the ground and said "never leaving you again" i LOST it. oh don't get me wrong i'm GLAD remus lived and didn't get hurt but WOW the way remus said that. *cracks up again* and when he said "never again. never" my sides hurt from laughing too hard. *hugs* needless to say i LOVED it.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 11 . 1/26
Oh, Peter. Are you going to continue this?
TheShadowCat008 chapter 11 . 1/4
THIS IS SO AWESOME!

please update soon!
SiriuslyMarauderObsessed chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
That ending was just perfect :)
arsehattery chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Oh, gods, this entire thing isis bloody brilliant. I love this so much.
This is hilarious.

And yes, shy-boring-nerdy-Remus was beginning to annoy me, too. I mean, come on, he was a Marauder, he had to be at least a little badass. I enjoy the (rare) badass-Remus fic, though. I'd recommend lumoscrimsom's works - almost all of them are WolfStar, and feature badass Moony, especially A Predicted Match. I must warn you, though, they're all VERY smutty.

SporkGirl chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
NOO, PETER!
No, that's a very abrupt way to start.
Hi.
I just wanted to let you know how much I - and a surprising number of my friends who received a link to this fanfiction and incessant quotes from it until they read it all - love this fanfiction.
Any chance of an update?
Little one?
For me?
Just a one-shot, anything, I'll read anything!
Or, you know, something a little less desperate and pleading..
Lliri chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Update soon? I really like the Remus scenes, which I guess are all of them:)
DinoDina chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
I cannot tell you how many times I have read this, simply because I can't count that high! It is so refreshing to read this version of Remus-this is one of the few stories I've read that do it so well. Your characterization is amazing and your ideas are so imaginative!
I really hope that you write more!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
I was never so sad as when you stopped updating. If you're not dead please please finish this!
Dusk Odair chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
Oh my goodness, this is the funniest thing I've ever read, ever!
still writing chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
please tell me this isn't abandoned, there's still ages to go and you havent updated in years oh god this is how it ends
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Not Sure How It Could Be Possible Slash When Lupin Marries And Impregnates Tonks But Liking It So Far
Hawk Raven chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
WHERE IS THE REST! I NEED MORE!
(it's awesome, by the way.)