Reviews for Forbidden
Starr chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Hello. I really enjoyed your story. I like the idea about the forbidden romance between human and demon. I do feel it was slightly rushed near the end and I would have loved to see a little more conflict with the characters. Overall, I really enjoyed reading your story and I just wish it were a few chapters longer.
jadedfox2 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
well, the ending did kind of suck, but the rest of it was good! perhaps you should continue. i mean, sebby did say "...a very long time..." so why not let us in on some of this very long time? you don't have to of course, but it would be pretty great if you did :D
KittenFm chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Oh i really like it _ you should continue for sure! I'm a sucker for storylines where Ciel and Sebastian get to be together forever. It's really adorable 3 Keep it going!

And this is a horrid review. DX

But a great story so far
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Aww cute make a chather 3
NamikazeH4 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
It's sweet :D

But my overly sensitive eyes spotted some spelling mistakes in a row, but that's okay; they'll disappear in time.

Maybe get a Beta reader? :o

Going to look forward more of SebaCiel goodness xD
promocat chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
love this-i can just imagine their "life" together-here & in the underworld!good job!
promocat chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i like this-poor ciel should have frrlings for his "butler"after all he does trust him completely!& sebbastion is trying to do the right thing & is starting to have fellings for ciel also!do go on1
AyameMaaka chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
continue it it make their daily life seemely causual lol
Kimberly Klare chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
The ending wasn't horrid it was cute and i liked it. Great job _
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/25/2011