Reviews for God bless the Queen
aunt sal chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
What a super story now that would have made a great ending.
You could have continued with the story though would have enjoyed that.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved this! I would have loved to have seen this scene at the end of the finale - it would have made my heart melt. :) You wrote the banter between them so well that it really took me back there. I hope you continue to write more for this fandom.
dinabar chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great story, and lovely staging, I love their discussion in the middle of the road, perfectly typical of them, and Harry's skirt riding up. Very visual had fun reading it tonight. Thanks
Duann chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
A great story: very well-written, very D&M-like. I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you will write more as it would be so interesting to watch the slow seduction :)
sammydiplo chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Bonjour !

Brillant ! J'ai adoré ! Très bien écrit et des personnages tout à fait dans le ton. Cela fait longtemps que j'ai une ébauche de texte sur le même sujet, juste après le retour de Hariett, mais je n'arrive pas à la mettre en mots aussi bien que ça.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
hahaha, I love it! So real and lovely :) Great fic, thanks for sharing :)
Slyquinn chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow, that was amazing. What have you been waiting for. Really really nice. Many great lines, probably the whole story... I think I will now beg you to write some more and God bless YOU! Thanks.
haveunotthought chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
My only real complaint is that you have marked this as complete and I would love to read more - lots more.

I'm a great admirer of the way you held them back

I love the various times you have Dempsey staring at her - I can see that on screen

There are many potential favourite lines but I think this one reflects much of the feel of the story

He almost risked a glance to his right but decided against it: it was easier without looking at her

and things like this

I do care.

Three words. It was enough to make MY mouth go dry and MY hand shake.

final best bit

Courtship or seduction ? I have to warn you: I'm better at the latest.

Another glance kept him silent until the parking, but the goofy grin was still in place

Please say there will be more
Krato chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
What a wonderful little story. Great that Dempsey opened up and revealed at least part of what was on his mind. And I liked how Harry didn't really say much at all until the very end where she combines his offer of courtship or seduction with 'really slow seduction' - very clever.

- Why should I ? It's good for my health. Sugar for the eyes... lovely

- All right, you win... Also a very clever line from Harry as we thought she was saying yes to the 'night of incredible sex' for a second.

- Do you want us to be different, then ?

The calm, deep tone of his voice made her bit back an automatic response and look straight at him... Oooh, loved this - so serious.

It was why I had to leave. I care too much about you, more than a partner should. It's been a fight or flee situation, but I had no one to fight against... another perfect line because it tells Dempsey everything he needs to hear.

I liked Harry's comment 'We play it by ear from there' - what could she possibly have in mind, I wonder ;-)

and finally - Two thoughts were on his mind: first, he couldn't wait the end of the day. Second: England was not so hostile, after all.

Fabulous story that puts them on the cusp of a tantalizing future together. Thank you.
Mararu chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really like it. Please I want to see some of the really slow seduction.