Reviews for GG's New Member
Tsukihime26 chapter 11 . 6/8/2006
Heh, I know you won't continue this but it's fine, I enjoyed your story very much and kept me in suspence so many times! Good work!
Tallulah chapter 11 . 10/6/2004
Hmm, not bad; I liked the way you wrote Gum, and the revelation about Z-ro's name was well-timed. However, there were quite a lot of typos and awkward sentences in this, it's a pity; it could have done with a beta-reader. Nice to see the story's still going though.
Little Tigger chapter 10 . 10/2/2004
LOL!

I've never seen the game this is based on (sorry), but I felt compelled to read some and as you have been so generous to me...

I love you action scenes. Mercy, but I wish I could do that well. The explosions are awesome.

My favorite line has to be this though:

"Who knew I could be such a good arsonists?"

Who knew, indeed! What a talent to have, eh?

Anyway, excellent job! I am looking forward to updates!
Tallulah chapter 10 . 8/30/2004
It's been ages since I read this, so I'm not sure what's going on - sorry! I like the way you equally involved Beat, Tab and Z-ro and I liked Tab's outburst, that came across nice and realistically. I found some parts of it kind of hard to follow (although maybe simply because I haven't read the fic for sometime) and there were quite a few typos which was a pity. However, I do like the way you write the guys!
Tallulah chapter 8 . 6/24/2003
That was cool! I liked the link between the new gang and the Stone Tears, and Beat's feelings. The whole pipe trial thing was good too, especially the part the music played, and the dialogue was neat. Some of the sentences are a little rambling - the chapter could have done with some nitpicking - but I really like some of your ideas.
Tallulah chapter 7 . 3/31/2003
Good chapter! I loved the battle between Tab and Bit, the paint bombs were an interesting idea and the Z-ro plot strand worked well too. Good work!
Tallulah chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
That was good, you had some pretty interesting ideas in there and I liked the way you presented both the NTs and GGs' points of view. Sometimes your sentences were a little monotonous but you definitely have some good ideas in here.
foolife chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
If this isn't a perfect example of how something can improve from the beginning to the end then I don't know what is.

The major plus point here; all the way through the skating actions and connetations of Z-Ro and the GGs impress to a brilliantly descriptive point.

The structure is slightly messy at the start, though, BUT! It definately gets better with every chapter. Chapter 5 almost feels like it's written by a totally different person!

I like this, anyway. Go forth and multiply it!
Tallulah chapter 5 . 11/27/2002
Pretty good! I liked the bit with the coffee, and the dialogue was very well-written. Punctuation a bit wobbly in places though, and the chapter ended a bit abruptly. But overall good - I like the two storylines you have running. Good work!
Pyro chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
I have one word: Netrium...It's netrium, NOT tettrium. Punctuation and grammer...that's it...
Tallulah chapter 3 . 7/26/2002
Pretty good, but quite a few mistakes in punctuation, spelling, and missing words which is a pity. Also some bits are a little confusing like the dialogue between the Stone Tears at the end. The race was well described though!
Tallulah chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
Pretty good, especially for a self-insertion! You're working the conflict into the plot really well and Z-ro is shaping up to be an enjoyable character. I like the backstory as well. Improve your punctuation and this fic could be really great!
Data chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
*Spazing out* must *spaz* have *spaz* more!
Pyro chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
let's see another chapter! It's really good!
Pyro chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
It's really cool. I'm waiting for the next chapter.