Reviews for Flawed Images

READING.

IT.

THIS IS WONDERFUL PIECE THAT I EVER READ
Me chapter 46 . 3/9
OMG I'm dying please update!
Evilkitten3 chapter 46 . 2/9
I still read this... I miss this story X(
Curtis chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
It's been two years, mate.
I really enjoy this story, I wanna see where it's headed. You're a great writer. I envy you for finding the time in your busy schedule to write.
AA chapter 46 . 8/23/2014
Oh please continue this, I've fallen so deeply in love with this story, and I really wish there would be more, This Fic is amazing!
Ravenshadow16 chapter 46 . 8/19/2014
I'm still reading and would really love to continue reading it. This is beautifully written, a few mistakes here and there but all easily overlooked. I'm going to follow this one and pray that you update because I think I've fallen in love with the story.
erika chapter 46 . 7/20/2014
nice story! need an update soon though :( or is it over?
Guest chapter 46 . 5/21/2014
It's really sad to see that this story is no longer updated...it is incredibly well written. The characterization and pace are near perfect and I really would have enjoyed to read the development and end of this story. I'll follow just in case it magically updates one day :P haha oh well...thanks for writing this! I've really enjoyed it and I'm really sad that it ends like this!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 46 . 5/20/2014
contuie
Tsukineko-san chapter 46 . 5/18/2014
i am reading this off an incognito window cus its a triggering to my ed (friends tracking and all)
anyways that why i am reviewing anonymously
the story is beautifully written, the plot is slowly but surely progressing
i love the fact that you don't degrade any character like most ed/self destructive based stories do for some reason, i guess to make the plot develop they think the only way to do that is by putting one character to blame. the fact that you have found a way to develop a story up to this point by keeping the actual characters the way they are and not abnormally ooc is wonderful
i am busy with school as well and i have been neglecting my fanfictions as well unfortunately
please don't be too hard on yourself
keep writing when you can
literature feeds us all
Twilights Quest chapter 46 . 5/14/2014
Please Update soon ;) it going great :)
Amazing chapter 46 . 5/13/2014
The story is just perfect and amazing to me. Please update it, this needs to be finished, pleaseee.
deatheater1690 chapter 46 . 4/2/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYS IT HAVE TO BE OVER! YOU SHOULD ADD MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
deatheater1690 chapter 44 . 4/2/2014