Reviews for Flawed Images
Bruh, you never finished the story. This was probably the best fanfic I have read. No joke I read this in one day. Please finish this story.
Hi chapter 46 . 6/5
Please update
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 46 . 5/22
No.. it's not completed yet? Author-san if you somehow read this review can you do me a big favour and please write the last chapter at least? I'm in love with the story and would really really like to see it completed with Izaya's problem solved once and for all.. that's all I ask for... onegai-shimasu! :'(
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 34 . 5/22
Aww poor baby Izaya... bad Shizu-chan for bullying him although I know he should eat more. I'm not anorexic and never had one as a friend so I don't know how it feels to vomit everything out as soon as the food entered your mouth. Must be pretty scary, huh? So it's true that they get so insecure about their weight and body shape. Hope Shizu-chan will stay with Izaya through this until the end...
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 32 . 5/22
Awwws. That was so sly of Shizu-chan to steal a kiss from the sleeping Izaya. And Izaya quickly deduced that from the taste of cigarettes on his lips. Don't know why, but I feel all warm and fuzzy inside reading that part. Hehe, a job well done with this chapter again! It's fun and entertaining to read short but cute chapters like this. :3

Sincerely,
Shiro
swenyar chapter 46 . 5/14
Wow,this is good. Please write more
021via0 chapter 46 . 4/15
Huh? Thats the end?! No way in hell! Just finish the god damn story! ... but up to here i really enjoyed it.
Qiaros chapter 46 . 3/24

READING.

IT.

THIS IS WONDERFUL PIECE THAT I EVER READ
Me chapter 46 . 3/9
OMG I'm dying please update!
Evilkitten3 chapter 46 . 2/9
I still read this... I miss this story X(
Curtis chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
It's been two years, mate.
I really enjoy this story, I wanna see where it's headed. You're a great writer. I envy you for finding the time in your busy schedule to write.
AA chapter 46 . 8/23/2014
Oh please continue this, I've fallen so deeply in love with this story, and I really wish there would be more, This Fic is amazing!
Ravenshadow16 chapter 46 . 8/19/2014
I'm still reading and would really love to continue reading it. This is beautifully written, a few mistakes here and there but all easily overlooked. I'm going to follow this one and pray that you update because I think I've fallen in love with the story.
erika chapter 46 . 7/20/2014
nice story! need an update soon though :( or is it over?
Guest chapter 46 . 5/21/2014
It's really sad to see that this story is no longer updated...it is incredibly well written. The characterization and pace are near perfect and I really would have enjoyed to read the development and end of this story. I'll follow just in case it magically updates one day :P haha oh well...thanks for writing this! I've really enjoyed it and I'm really sad that it ends like this!