Reviews for Suppressed
M.A chapter 15 . 8/25
Where is that satisfying 'Fuck you' of finishing this story you mentioned? D: This fic is just so goddamn perfect. Why?!
one of the absolute best fanfics that i have ever read please i'm begging you to continue
xdrake24 chapter 15 . 8/4
well, after a 3 year hiatus on this site I'm back! it seems this story was updated after I left, and I forgot how awesome it was! I wonder who the stranger is...I thought it was Sabo but then I remembered when this chapter came out! Still, Sabo coming in would still be awesome as well! especially if it has to do with Aces fruit..(if that's it)
Wise.sarachi chapter 1 . 4/28
I think, it better have both. because i read hentai story about this. but no kidding. this is sound like...bad shipping for Zoro.
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I couldnt stop laughing after franky started his robin mixture. Omfg it was hilarious
guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
TaterTotFreak chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
Please keep writing more :( Every chapter is wonderful...
Miyukino chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
I LOVE this fic! I really really really really hope you'll pick it up again. This is literally the best One Piece fanfic I've ever read! You've managed to capture Luffy's personality when confronted with sexual matters perfectly. Not many people manage to do that. I had fun reading your story and I laughed alot. I reaally hope you'd continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
What about Enel?
taut.marcel chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
next please.
when it appears next chap
v.ringo chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I LOVE everything about this fic! So hilarious and IC! I wish to see more of the development between main couples here, surprisingly I especially like Zoro and Hancock one since you really portrayed it well that I found myself rooting for their relationship! Hope you update soon!:D
J-AB chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
One of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Brilliant character depth. Youve captured their personality perfectly - ESPECIALLY Luffy, an he is the most important out of everything. Other fan fics have Luffy either has a French connoisseur, or somehow learning everything through "instinct" as soon as he gets an erection (hard to know instinct when your sexual awareness level is a big fat zero). It's one of my pet peeves that people portray Luffy's sexual side completely wrong, but you have done so BEAUTIFULLY. I can't wait to share this discovery with my friends. Oh... And not to mention the surprisingly compatible Zoro and Hancock! That development was also written masterfully; not too drawn-out, but not written as fast as possible, either. The not-so-secret pervert inside of me is very eager to find out how Luffy and Margeret progress sexually, and how you've handled their future interactions and whether they discover how to engage in intercourse!

In conclusion, you have EXCEPTIONAL writing talent. Brilliant syntax, grammar, tone, pace, and descriptive language; and not to mention, a mischievous sense of humour! You truly are a skilled writer, and I am excited to explore the rest of your stories and stalk you on future fanfics. I say with one hundred per cent honesty ... If you try hard enough, you can become one of the best writers of this century.

All the best wishes and love,
Jess-Anne Bletchely
99 luffy chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
I liked it the plot finally deepens along with much character development.
ajachowder1 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Please update sooner i really love this story and it is by far one of the best i have ever read here on so i hope you continue your writing especially now that summer is here.

A big fan of this piece :)
Countess Millarca chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
This story is truly amazing! The humor is fantastic and I can actually believe this could have happened in Canon. Mind you, there are a lot of sexual references in One Piece episodes for this plot to seem plausible. I do love the pairings you have created and I do love your characterization. There were times I could not contain my laughter while reading this fic. Great work!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter whenever that might be! :)