Reviews for She is the Dark to your Light
Very good, please carry on
SoraTakinouchi chapter 1 . 2/19
Ohhh...wow! This was amazing! Beautiful.. Magical, indeed. You did not waste a word...your sentences were precise and only as long as needed. This is Perfect!
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was absolutely amazing! :) I love it!
Just Crucio It chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ohmygosh! This was fantastic! Exellent job!
ladywarlock chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
lovely writing, just stunning.
Sansri chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This *story* is lovely. The way you captured their POV's and the struggle at the end was beautiful. Good job!
Naisa chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I loved the description in this story, it was really good! And I was surprised at the twist at the end, of the effect the kiss had on Morgana. I wonder if she will turn good again now she has lost her powers? It would be interesting to see a sequel, perhaps? :)
requim17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
this was beautiful
Soului chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was wonderfully different. Thank you.
Paladinobr chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This story deserves another chapter and you write so well so please give us more Merlin and Morgana because we have to know what happened with them now that he took Morgana's power. I'd like to read Merlin running away from the cave with Morgana on his arms, :)

Anyway this is an amazing story!
maryamT chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OH MY GOD! I cannot begin to tell you how much I adore this story! Wow I Love everything about it !

Perfect just FREAKING PERFECT. too good for words *_*
Kitty O chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Personally, I'd be a little ticked at the loss of my magic, no matter how good of a kisser he was. Still. This was dramatic and well written!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
fantastic!love it.
Femmeslash Fatale chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow! This is such an amazing oneshot! It certainly could have been in the show, its so true to what the characters are like.
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 2/4/2011