Reviews for Never Again
xxAmeterasu chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I love. This chapter SOOOO much!
UnknownAlicex3 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This is really funny! Please update more! :D
Marcius F.S chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Great job! You may not of liked the ending but I thought it was hilarious! Thanks for the good fic!
StarfireLuvRobin7 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I thought both chapters were hilarious! xDDD

Hella funny.

I hope write more of something like this with Maka and soul.

Oh! You should do Soul being drunk.
SoulForChibiGotenks13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
haha this is one of my favorite stories XD

i love how maka gets totally wasted

and...

Holy

Mother

Fuckin

Shit

is my new favorite quote :)
ScytheMeister chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
lol I just want to say I enjoyed reading both chapter 1 and 2. It's been so much fun! Good job :)
Noeyyy chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
That was hilarious?
Anonymoose chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Maybe you could make a chapter where Maka and Soul run into the guy Maka humped, and he repeatedly asks for 'round two'? And he follows them around, and they desperately try to make something up to tell others?
Soharu87 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
omg i freaking love you! and this story! drunk people x love x naughty awesome!
crazychick1313 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I got 2 question, 1 How did they get home and 2 did Maka and Soul did it?
SyllableFromSound chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
SO...AWESOME. XD
KittyMisfortune chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
i lik this story. its funny. good for underaged people lik me and u? no. funny? yes. good story? yes. not appropiate? totally. good job though -
Edge of My Life chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Awesome! I think you should totally write more like these! Keep it goin for me? I'm a fan! XD
Rocket2SE chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
That was so freaking FUNNY! XD
Piggy7869 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Are you kidding me I love the ending! It's so fuckong hilarious! :) but you should tottally make them donslmething in the next chapter like they go back to school and every ones like what the Rick happened to you last night maka or dn maka I never knew you had it in you and that bra tossing was just awesome or something along along those lines! Anyway I'm waiting for the next chapter so UPDATE! 3
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »