Reviews for Never Again
Noeyyy chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
That was hilarious?
Anonymoose chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Maybe you could make a chapter where Maka and Soul run into the guy Maka humped, and he repeatedly asks for 'round two'? And he follows them around, and they desperately try to make something up to tell others?
Soharu87 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
omg i freaking love you! and this story! drunk people x love x naughty awesome!
crazychick1313 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I got 2 question, 1 How did they get home and 2 did Maka and Soul did it?
SyllableFromSound chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
KittyMisfortune chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
i lik this story. its funny. good for underaged people lik me and u? no. funny? yes. good story? yes. not appropiate? totally. good job though -
Edge of My Life chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Awesome! I think you should totally write more like these! Keep it goin for me? I'm a fan! XD
Rocket2SE chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
That was so freaking FUNNY! XD
Piggy7869 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Are you kidding me I love the ending! It's so fuckong hilarious! :) but you should tottally make them donslmething in the next chapter like they go back to school and every ones like what the Rick happened to you last night maka or dn maka I never knew you had it in you and that bra tossing was just awesome or something along along those lines! Anyway I'm waiting for the next chapter so UPDATE! 3
FireBreathingNinja chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Luv ya lots when I say this: not my fave ; I guess I giv u points cuz u did this in like... In a single day? The idea of them in the alley seemed cool. I'd actually been looking 4 that.
Twiz chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
1 more thing: I was SOOO not kidding about maka getting pregnant. Maybe an early bday present? _ wink wink, nudge nudge
Twiz chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
HA! XDDDD Even ur A/Ns were hilarious! And u MUST include Stein shirtless! Idc if u just write it in at random, just put it in there! X34 Oh btw I noticed u put "smut" on that list twice. Must be rlly disappointed ;D
crazychick1313 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I like the idea of this story but it needs more detail.
Me. Y'know me the guy up top chapter 1 . 1/26/2011

And now, to the tune of the exact song I think you listened to, I shall recite.

"Puuuuutt... Giraffes... In the aiiiiirrrr..."

I absolutely love that! I'm listening to it right now!

Sequal! Sequel! Seqill!

I shall forever worship you as a more awesome, cooler version of me, with an even more weird mind.

Also, Pregnant Maka is Pregnant Awesome.
PaperWhispersintheDark chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
lol!...YAY! I think I may have peed just a lil'! LMAO! "RAAAAAAAPE!" lol.. my friend did that on a man street once, she wasn't drunk or anything she just wanna find out what would happen... lol! "Rape is just surprise sex...SURPRISE!" You have to put that in the next one!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »