Reviews for The Black Cat
This is sad and adorable and beautiful and sweet and I love every word 3
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oooh! GREAT story! :D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Aw...poor Elphie. I could see her being a prisoner of her own memories in the castle. Great job!

PS: I wish my kitties were this sweet! One bites your toes if he gets in your room, another squirms until you let him go before he steals something, and the other kneads you with his claws, or knocks something off of a shelf and then looks at you like he's saying, "See? I did that. I'm baaaaad like that."
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aw... So sweet and sad - bittersweet. I always felt bad for Elphaba when I saw the musical two weeks ago and whenever I hear the music now that I fully understand it after hearing it for months and months. In a way the little cat fit in well - Elphaba is hurting and grieving, and the cat was a companion until the pain returned enough for Elphaba to scare her away...

Nicely done.
GoodWitchesOfOz36 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Excellent story, keep up the good work. Well-written and

touching; somewhat sad and depressing (in a good way).

Shows the Wicked Witch's personality well too.
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aw.. very cute! I don't blame Elphie for flipping out..

On the bright side, by the time Dorothy and Toto got there, Keaira and Toto would probably kill each other..

I loved it, Mindy!
Whitemermage chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aw, Mindaba! This story CAN'T end on such a depressifying note! WRITE MORE! That's an ORDER! WRITE! WRITE! WRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!...I love it!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
aw! Poor Elphaba...I kind of know how she feels (I feel really bad when I have to scare my cat away when she tries to follow me on walks).

Loved the story, so sweet, but really sad! But didn't Elphaba have a cat in Wicked? Maulky was it's name I believe...
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh, Mindaba... why do you have to depressify me like this? Poor Elphie... :(

Great job! The fact that I'm so sad right now means that this was fantastic, haha!

~Jenda