Reviews for Preggers
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was a hilarious oneshot, but I knew I had to review when I saw the last two sentences. Amazing twist! I loved seeing Alfred desperate, then satisfied, then freaked out - it only made thing sweeter as Matthew (beloved deadpan snarker that he is) went from denying to submissive to pregnant. This story made my day. Well done!
everyonedeservesachancetoFLY chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
AHAHAHAHA

I loved the part when Arthur was yelling at Alfred to take responsibility for his actions...

And Alfred's dream sequence... XD

This story is awesome!
HunnyfiedSmuttified chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Just a question - are you using google translate? Oh, and this story was such a wonderful bundle of crack, I want to hug it and cradle it like I would a miniature cross between America and Canada.
The Apathetic Jackass chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
HARPER AND OBAMA FTMFW! The beginning, the middle, THE TEASING END! Bam, chick boner. Seriously, you rock more than something that rocks really hard. I hope you have a prosperous life.
Lady of Himring chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
You are my favorite person ever.

Oh this crack was glorious, never stop writting it. Thank you, you made my day :)
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
FFFFFFFFFFFF. so wonderfully hilarious XD
bluechaser chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
OH MY LIBERTY CABBAGES I LOVE YOU.

and their bosses! bwhahah epic cameo! xD
feanen chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ah, this was a nice bit of crack. I especially liked America's reactions. I wonder what that would be if he found out his dream (nightmare?) would become reality.

These frequent updates updates are very nice, but I hope you don't forget the last chapter of Want you to want me ... no pressure or anything - really
keisan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aahhaha cute! I, on the other hand, do enjoy mpreg lol. But this was satisfying hehe.
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
thank god it was a dream! !
Stella Solaris chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I know I shouldn't use reviews for this purpose dear, but I think your PMing (not to be confused with PSMing lol) is deactivated ! D8
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
WhatisthisIdon'tevenlolololz.

But seriously, I loved it. Alfred is _such_ a dork...but Mattie still wants his baby XP.

Hahahaha at Harper and Obama's guest appearance, as well as the healthcare jab (we do have terribly long wait times...)

This really made my day :D
Player3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *can't...breath**dies*
amster chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
holy frack you are prolific :D
themagnificent ME chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
oh.

my.

GUMMY BEARS!

I WANT TO BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!