Reviews for Shut Up And Explode
RippleHaze chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
2 years now... and yet i can never seem to forget about this one fic for too long. What is it about this fic, ive read thousands of them and this is the one i always remember to check back for. I hope it updates soon.
GreedxEd chapter 22 . 3/5/2015
It's been a while since this was updated, just wondering, were you still working on this? I really enjoy your fics, especially this one and wasn't sure if they were abandoned or not. (sorry, not trying to sound rude ;; I never know how to ask if a fic is still being worked on, especially cause I know writers are busy.. but after it's been a year or more I never know if it is because of that or that and they just stopped writing ;;)
GreedxEd chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
This has an amazing plot and is an amazing au. I love how it's playing out and Roy getting hard at Ed playing the violin. Looking forward to the next update and also the rest of the fic _
a guest reader chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
This is one of the best Roy/Ed stories I have read to date. Are you ever going to continue this story? I can't wait for a new chapter!
Izzy848 chapter 23 . 9/20/2013
UpppdaaaaAAAAAAAAtttttteeeee!
Karasuya chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Goddamn that was so fucking good! And the very end made me whimper from the feels! Now I just want them to make love and then I'll be satisfied!
Karasuya chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
OMFG THAT WAS THE HOTTEST ROY/ED FUCK I'VE EVER READ. seriously I wish I was at home right now so I could fap to this!
Silvermoon chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
hey there! I have read over 1000 stories on this site and I just have to say that by far your story has brought down the house for me! through out this story you have had me rolling with laughter, as well as felling sadness and lust with the characters! the story was amercing and has had me rereading it several times! I cannot get enough! you truly are an inspiration to all writers including myself. I look forward to reading more of your work and enjoying the rest of this story! you have a real gift here! you do not have to respond but I would love it if you cared.. you are like a role model to me! my e-mail is if you would reply that would make me so happy! keep up the good work! I will be keeping up with this story! I can't wait for the rest!
Thanks for writing!

Your Friend,
Silvermoon
cocopower1 chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Crazy good story. Can't wait for more! :)
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
Roy Ed Sexual Content Death from extreme nosebleed.

Haha xD

I had really loved reading this story. Not only do you keep Mustang and Edward mostly in character but you have added a little extra to them which makes them both really fun to watch (Well read since this is a story, but you get what I mean )

I do hope you will update soon I am dieing to find out what happens in the next chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
MasteroftheTides chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
Aww, poor Mustang.
I still think Ed has the right to kill him though.
MasteroftheTides chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
I feel almost bad for Roy with his insistent "little friend".
MasteroftheTides chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Great, now I feel like a sadist.
roxy10 chapter 23 . 3/4/2013