Reviews for Leave a Trail
Ally chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is really sweet I love it :)
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Loved this! Brilliant o/s!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
that was so good! great job! :)
Kinna chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oooh, that was hot!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awww- I loved the ending! It was so cute~
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Just, just *flails for appropriate words* AWWWWWWWW! Sweetest, sexiest... thing ever!
RoxanHolmes chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was very heart-warming. I wish that some day, when I have found my love, I'll be as in love as them and will be loved back as well.

You made my day (and that's really hard when I'm travelling)
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This is wonderful. Just. Wonderful.

As someone who has a tattoo dedicated to someone, though not like this, I just adore the whole sentiment.
ntljns chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Absolutely amazing! I positively love the idea! Your writing is fantastic: your display of both the characters emotions is so brilliantly portrayed, from Watson telling Mycroft to piss of to how Sherlock can't say 'I love you' back because it's more than that. Superb!
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love a possessive, loving Sherlock. Great story.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Creeper J chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
*is drooling too much to leave a decent, coherent review about how perfect this fic was*
Atlin Merrick chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
How? How on earth and buy all that's holy does this have only five reviews? This was...beautiful. Graceful. Elegant. Real. In character. Sweet. Hot. Gentle.

You have a gift, a real and wonderful gift. While I am glad you're sharing it with this fandom, I also hope you're writing your own original tales. You need to do this for a living. In case you didn't already know that. You really do.
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Just to start off, I loved your warning, it was clever and cute (the happy-with-it!John part).

You did amazing with the detail and the feel of this entire thing...

This is just awesome :D
OnlyForMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Never read any Sherlock fics before (though of course I spent the movie and when reading the books pointing out the clear homoerotic moments) and I really don't know why! That was really good and thank you very much, I will now be checking these out!