Reviews for This is War
lala chapter 39 . 7/11
I finished this and it was good. I started crying. Amazing job!
New Blood chapter 15 . 5/30
I love ur chapters and it's cool
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 3/31
Azuki's so darn awesome!
Spellweaver10 chapter 39 . 2/20
Great ending. It's so sad that Azuki had to die. I mean she was only 16 years old.
Spellweaver10 chapter 35 . 2/20
I really like this story. I don't know what to expect.
Spellweaver10 chapter 33 . 2/20
Great chapter. It was partly Vegeta's fault that his sister snaped. After the events with the Ginyus he pushed her away when she needed him. I hope he sees it.
Spellweaver10 chapter 30 . 2/20
Why is Vegeta such a big bastard? Seriously he thinks that he knows what is better for everyone, no questions asked.
Spellweaver10 chapter 29 . 2/19
omg why is Vegeta such a cold hearted asshole? I hope that he realises his mistake.
Great story so far. Very well writen and exciting. It brings feelings out, when reading it.
Spellweaver10 chapter 6 . 2/19
The possibilities indeed!
Princess Jalice chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
One of the best ending I've read! I love your attention to detail. Thank you for writing this fic :)
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 39 . 9/27/2014
Incredible it was amazing! Cant descrive everything I feel. Im in love with your writing, your story. Hate Azuki but I cried her dead, and my Vegeta always mean, and u o me a lemon. cant be better
Marilu Moreno chapter 39 . 8/8/2014
Very good ! Hermoso fic felicidades a la autora
Yuirii chapter 39 . 7/15/2014
I love your fanfic! I spent all my time free to read it the last few day! It was really good. I'm sad for Nappa and Azuki... Nappa could be a father to Videl :(
Thank you for this story, I really enjoyed it!
Cal j chapter 39 . 6/28/2014
This was fricken awesome! I am still crying from Nappa dying and I am not a sap when it comes to sad stories. I always wonder if it would have been different if Nappa and Radditz were good and changed like Vegeta did. Any way great story you got talent!
Atlebody chapter 39 . 6/1/2014
This was better than I expected. There is always an issue of OC's in fanfictions becuase they tend to become the central focus of the story. However, I loved how you portrayed yours. She held the right amount of flaw and skill balance that it made her easy to accept and at times, I forgot she was an OC.

The plot was impressive and the mini and major character development as well as the arcs that played throughout the story was phenomenal. Be sure to pat yourself on the back.