Reviews for This is War
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 3/31
Azuki's so darn awesome!
Spellweaver10 chapter 39 . 2/20
Great ending. It's so sad that Azuki had to die. I mean she was only 16 years old.
Spellweaver10 chapter 35 . 2/20
I really like this story. I don't know what to expect.
Spellweaver10 chapter 33 . 2/20
Great chapter. It was partly Vegeta's fault that his sister snaped. After the events with the Ginyus he pushed her away when she needed him. I hope he sees it.
Spellweaver10 chapter 30 . 2/20
Why is Vegeta such a big bastard? Seriously he thinks that he knows what is better for everyone, no questions asked.
Spellweaver10 chapter 29 . 2/19
omg why is Vegeta such a cold hearted asshole? I hope that he realises his mistake.
Great story so far. Very well writen and exciting. It brings feelings out, when reading it.
Spellweaver10 chapter 6 . 2/19
The possibilities indeed!
Princess Jalice chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
One of the best ending I've read! I love your attention to detail. Thank you for writing this fic :)
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 39 . 9/27/2014
Incredible it was amazing! Cant descrive everything I feel. Im in love with your writing, your story. Hate Azuki but I cried her dead, and my Vegeta always mean, and u o me a lemon. cant be better
Marilu Moreno chapter 39 . 8/8/2014
Very good ! Hermoso fic felicidades a la autora
Yuirii chapter 39 . 7/15/2014
Hello!
I love your fanfic! I spent all my time free to read it the last few day! It was really good. I'm sad for Nappa and Azuki... Nappa could be a father to Videl :(
Thank you for this story, I really enjoyed it!
Cal j chapter 39 . 6/28/2014
This was fricken awesome! I am still crying from Nappa dying and I am not a sap when it comes to sad stories. I always wonder if it would have been different if Nappa and Radditz were good and changed like Vegeta did. Any way great story you got talent!
Atlebody chapter 39 . 6/1/2014
This was better than I expected. There is always an issue of OC's in fanfictions becuase they tend to become the central focus of the story. However, I loved how you portrayed yours. She held the right amount of flaw and skill balance that it made her easy to accept and at times, I forgot she was an OC.

The plot was impressive and the mini and major character development as well as the arcs that played throughout the story was phenomenal. Be sure to pat yourself on the back.
Becky-RosenMe chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
It would have been hilarious if when Radditz told bulma about the power boost after ever beating she said," Look, you'll be super strong in no time!"
Guest chapter 39 . 4/23/2014
Let me just say that I love your writing style, I rarely see long fics written like this and I think it's amazing that you were able to pull it off.

Azuki as a character was great, and you were able to incorporate an OC so well into the story, tho I feel like at some point she became the main focus. I wish that some of that time had been spent shedding some light on bulma and vegetas dynamic especially after her abuse because I feel like it was somewhat glossed over, especially on vegetas part, he seemed very nonchalant about the whole thing, maybe that's what you were going for? And it seems like bulma only dwells on it for a short time for something so traumatic. I don't know, it bothered me somewhat, but that's just me.

Anyway, great story and I look forward to reading more of your work!