Reviews for Like a Jigsaw Puzzle
PurpleNightwing chapter 32 . 9/5
amazing
Estuvo magnifica te felicito eres un buen escrito
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 17 . 7/2
The behavior of the team is really annoying me. I tried to push through but I don't think I'm going to be able to continue reading this. I think I'll just skip to the end to see what happened. Your writing is great and thought out but I can't stand the Team and their behaviors anymore. Thanks for sharing your work.
Perzoe3 chapter 32 . 5/1
This story was amazing...

However, could you put an alternate chapter? I mean it's nice to see them all friends again, but Robin's trust in them disappeared and his heart was crushed...

How about making them suffer a bit? Or Robin telling them that it would take a long time for him to forgive them but he would try?

I mean this was really nice! Truly!
firelass19 chapter 32 . 4/4
K. When I was first looking at this story, all I could recognize this story was that it was K. Generally reading M and T, I was like, "Psshh, this must be for little kids!" Hahaha... I'm sorry. I'M SO SORRY FOR JUDGING A FANFICTION BY ITS RATING! This fic was awesome - I'm so glad I gave it a chance because it was TOTALLY worth reading this. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for writing this! :)
Ok I really like your story hut your authers notes takes me out of it and makes me think your some idiot kid. Especially when you go "O I may mess up".
Unlucky Alis chapter 32 . 12/29/2015
That was a really good story. I enjoyed Robin trying to deal with the betrayal and his sense of loyalty. The ending was so fluffy and adorable, and I can just picture Robin using that piggyback thing to its fullest extent. Maybe even a couple times as Nightwing
Bluedog270 chapter 32 . 10/17/2015
I read this start to finish in like an hour cause it drew me in and it had a great plot and I wasn't disappointed at all. You did a great job with this and with all of the raw emotion. Honestly my favorite part in this story was with Barry yelling at the team. I could see him doing that same thing in real life and Wally being shocked by it and you really just did awesome with that.

Anyway, I like the brotherly realtionship between Wally and Robin that was constantly thrown back and fourth in this, along with the bat mobile convos between him and Bruce. It all flowed great.

So I'll stop talking now but just know you did a really outstanding job and you did awesome with everything in this. :)
thewriterstory chapter 32 . 9/28/2015
Awesome story, now there's more openness around each other. Would have been interesting to see Bruce react to this :D
Lolix6 chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Ya know I'm kinda dissappkinyed thet robin didnnt win but oh well it was a gr8. Story
MiyuIsihami chapter 32 . 7/1/2015
my favorite fan fiction of all time. by far
Guest chapter 32 . 6/29/2015
funny cute ending good story
Artemis chapter 32 . 6/15/2015