Reviews for Like a Jigsaw Puzzle
Oooooh I love Counting Crows and Murder For One is my fave
Dossypet chapter 32 . 3/17
Cute :) good story :)
dogluvva99 chapter 2 . 2/20
But satisfaction brought it back ;)
Easy-cheesy chapter 32 . 1/22
This is really good
K3nZ13 chapter 17 . 1/15
Oh snaaaqaaaaaaappppppp! Sorry Rob, but on the other hand go Meeeeeegaaaaaan and Waaaaaalllllly and Suuuuuuperboooooooooy and Arteeeeeemiiiiiiis and Kaaaaaaaldduuuuuuuuurrrr.
Jadewing47 chapter 32 . 1/13
Yay! this was really sweet!
little-semanggi chapter 32 . 1/5
Hm, it really ended? 0_o
Woah, I'd say I'm impressed, after reading this in a stride. The plot is interesting, the emotions are realistic enough, and it end with FLUFF. My favourite! xD

Though i should say there was some really disturbing facts about this... (this will be long, ooops)
First, Kid flash, I'll ignore the possibility of him already knowing Dick (that would defeat the purpose of this fanfic, i know, except Arty get throwed in the mix), but the fact of him being Robin's 'best friend' still remained. I feel, as curious as he is, Wally is a good friend and even if he is the first to act, he'd be the first to backout.
The team reaction is fifty-fifty, that in between I-doesn't-really-know-them-well-enough-about-how-they'd-react, and their own pride and trust -they still function even if they have a mole- they might as well help Wally, so yeah, this is close enough I think.
Most disturbing things for me though, Batman. He won't backout from JL just because some teens decide to annoy his ward/ son. It's not that he is heartless, it's because..he is the BATMAN. He probably have more than 10 backup plans ready if someone somehow know their identities, and more backup for the backup plan as well. Or he will step in before everything come to place, he is, trust me... if not Robin first.
Robin. What did he do then, if he didn't manipulate the data when he hack it before?
He is robin, and even if not as good as his mentor 'yet', I'm certain he'd be the first to notice he CAN'T just took his glass with his FACE being SEEN. Eye color is easier to be lied to than the contour of the face after all. I thought he wore a mask behind it lol x,D

Ooooookay, so my rant is long enough (want to write more but this is a review, so...)
I'm really sorry to bother you though, your story is cool, really, just that i feel giving you a honest review after enjoying your work is the best I can do as thanks.
maybe I'll reading your other fic about blue eyes-something after this... v)/ good job!
TheChickenOfJustice chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
love this!
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I like this. And I love GR! I'm going to definitely read your story for that...
PurpleNightwing chapter 32 . 9/5/2016
amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 8/15/2016
Estuvo magnifica te felicito eres un buen escrito
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 17 . 7/2/2016
The behavior of the team is really annoying me. I tried to push through but I don't think I'm going to be able to continue reading this. I think I'll just skip to the end to see what happened. Your writing is great and thought out but I can't stand the Team and their behaviors anymore. Thanks for sharing your work.
Perzoe3 chapter 32 . 5/1/2016
This story was amazing...

However, could you put an alternate chapter? I mean it's nice to see them all friends again, but Robin's trust in them disappeared and his heart was crushed...

How about making them suffer a bit? Or Robin telling them that it would take a long time for him to forgive them but he would try?

I mean this was really nice! Truly!
firelass19 chapter 32 . 4/4/2016
K. When I was first looking at this story, all I could recognize this story was that it was K. Generally reading M and T, I was like, "Psshh, this must be for little kids!" Hahaha... I'm sorry. I'M SO SORRY FOR JUDGING A FANFICTION BY ITS RATING! This fic was awesome - I'm so glad I gave it a chance because it was TOTALLY worth reading this. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Ok I really like your story hut your authers notes takes me out of it and makes me think your some idiot kid. Especially when you go "O I may mess up".
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »