Reviews for Modifications of the Bodily Sort
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Love italie,love you,love bade,love elavan!?
Super Bade Fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You shouldn't be embarassed this was great. It made me laugh so many times especially andre.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I don't usually like reading about people being drunk but you made it work, loved it :)
MissQueenKirei chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Bromance! :)

This was AWESOME. Love the ending!
Trance Starr chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Best Beck and Andre interaction ever. I would actually love to see Beck drunk (if it weren't for the very unfortunate fact that this is a Nickelodeon show) because maybe then he actually would express affection verbally! Which would be awesome! Great insight into Beck, Andre, and Jade.
DarkHeart89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
OH MY GOD! XD This is so hilarious, LOVE LOVE the ending.
freezy queen chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved it! Haha, Beck and Andre's bromance was great, and the ending was a surprise. Good job!
mochafrap chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
"So hot, do me." I love that!
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Bahahahahahahahahaha. I can't. This is priceless.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Love it, Hilarious.
Alyson chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Freaking love this story! Soo funny it's one of my favorites
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
'"You'd better remember that…that she's mine." And the word 'mine' has all this pride mingled with it, like it's a major life achievement that Beck gets to call her his own...'

'"Jade loooooves me. And my body."'

Omfg I love this. I was laughing the entire time. And I love a good bromance. Seriously I've always wanted to be part of bromance but I can't because I'm not a bro. It makes me even sadder than not being able to pee standing up but whatever.

Another brilliant story. I'm very excited to see what you come up with next. (:
breathecalifornia chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
lol i love this soooo much
rtaf chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved this! Unbelivably awesome!
Jacobhvilvd chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
K, so I realize that this was published ages ago, but I've just read it now. Ending was kind of weird, but I actually found the story really refreshing, and hilarious. With it being a kids show and all, it's nice to see this side of the characters, the side that you know exists, since they're all teenagers, but will otherwise never see the light of day.