Reviews for Into the West
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This made my day. I love it!
And thanks for introducing me to the song! It's the first song I've ever cried to...and Annie Lennox is awesome...your story is, too...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Years later, this story still brings tears to my eyes. Thank you.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I am literally bawling my eyes out... and trying to be quiet about it because I'm babysitting. It's not working. But wow I just feel like crying for an hour straight. This fic is so heart-wrenching. Unbelievable. And 'Into the West' by Annie Lennox is one of my favorite songs ever. It is so beautiful, heartbreaking, and haunting but kind of comforting at the same time. Your fic is absolutely amazing. Wonderful. Astounding. Favoriting this and I know that if I ever need a good cry or to read a brilliant, tragic fic where to go.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
OMG you must be the most talented writer this is the third time I have read this and you make me cry each and every time well done :)
TalidaMueller chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
OMG I had to cry while reading it! :O
But don't get me wrong...thats a compliment;D
'Cause if I have to cry while reading a story which is meant to be sad than it has to be REAL good ...honestly I read it 3 times ;D
But I really wish I could read what happens with Kendall, the boys and the band,... after this...:)
Maybe if your bored anytime soon and read this you could write a second one ;D But just if you want to... I would defenily read it :)
SaltTahneeBran chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
There is nothing wrong with being inspired. I have written a story about Logan dieing and hes my favourite! You cant stop inspiration, its what happens when your a writer and if i was in such a good mood, i would have cried, this story was very moving and sad. Excellent work! xx
isxbelv chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i'm tearing up. what is this madness?

Anyway, I honestly thought you were going to kill off Kendall first. But that's not important. I loved the way you wrote Kendall, and all of his emotions and when he began ranting off to the paramedics. It was so heartwrenching and perfect and so, damn sad. I really liked when you compared Kendall, James and Carlos to being to just the three. Seriously, great fanfic!
The Winters Child chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow! I was crying the whole time. *throw's tissue*

This story really grabs your heart! I thought you put a lot of effert into this story, and I hope to see more from you soon!

Always and forever: CKgal101
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I-I-I love this story! See how mean I am? I love a story where Logie dies. That's not very nice...

Guess what? I listened to the song! It was amazing but so sad. And the story was the saddest thing I have ever read. No joke. Like... I just wanted to hold Logan and Kendall and tell them everything would be okay. I just hated that they were hurting so much, but that made the story so much better.

Poor Logie! You know, I wrote a story where Kendall kills himself because Logan commits suicide. Yeah, it was a pretty lame story. But yours was amazing. I just loved it so much.

You probably already know why I loved it... YUP! The Kogan bromance. Hehe, I never get tired of it.

Yeah, I was looking for a Kogan friendship story to read, but all I have found is slash. When I found yours I was like, "Yay! Finally some friendship!" And I loved the story!

Okay, sorry, I gotta go... but this was amazing. Great story!

BigTimeRush-BTR :)
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
WOW! This was intense, but really good! I know this story isn't real, but I think I started to cry!
catsandclarinets chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It was so sad! I loved how well written it was but iy made me cry!
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
HOW HAVE I NOT REVIEWED THIS? OH MY GOSH, I'M SO MAD AT MYSELF!

Ahem. Anyways, this song has held a very special place in my heart for a while now. For multiple reasons. Even though it's written for a fantasy movie, I so get the lyrics and they truly express so much in reality.

This is truly so sad. To be in car accident must be frightening, especially one where you get hurt. But to be in a car accident with your best friend who's dying because of the accident? Terrible, just terrible. Ugh, I can't even imagine! To see everybody's reactions was just awful.

And when Logan said he was afraid to die, and he asked Kendall what he thought it would be like...GUTTED. I was gutted! I try to visualize what it would be like...but it's just so far beyond my grasp. And it scares me. So to see it presented like this...ugggh...my emotions.

Beautiful, beautiful one-shot. I love you!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh man. That was intense. It was so emotionally draining! I loved it though. You are a really excellent writer. I love the emotion and love between the guys, that was beautiful. (And thank you for making it non-slash! There aren't enough of those.) This was just brilliant, even if it was terribly, terribly sad. I loved the 'three is a horrible number' part, that was very good. Again, the way you write emotion is simply fantastic. My only small complaint is that, although I thought the ending was wonderful, I would have liked a little more to tie in the at-peace aspect you had described before. The way you have it is good, but I feel like it was starting to end on a hopeful note and then turned depressing right at the end. Does that make sense? I might have had Carlos and James come to comfort Kendall, or something like that. I don't know. Aside from that small note, this was a wonderful tragedy. Superb job. :)
abbyli chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So sad. I mean it. Just so sad.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you like this show so much and why do you like writing this angsty stuff?
Angsty Clockwork chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I am now logged in. I must now read all of your other stories!