Reviews for Siren's Song
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That's so beautiful. I love that you're able to tell these side stories that tie into the main action and mean so much in and of themselves.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
...Odd. Good, but very odd. I think I can see where the basis came from, though. Jee and his men were some of the few who had the sense not to try to fight a ticked-off ocean spirit in the Siege of the North.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I have to say this is a very interesting take on a minor character and I really like it. Great job.
Doublebend chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I read Moonlight and Maybe before this.

Oh. Oops.

Well, I always wondered what happened to Zuko's crew (even though I can't accurately remember who Jee is...) afterwards, and it being a year or so now since I first watched Book One I can't say I remember the order of events either. But this adds some colour to the little ambiguity I had left after reading Moonlight, although it should probably be the other way around, and I love how you depict his flow of feelings and the way the situations transpire in such a smooth, descriptive way. Your style of writing never lets me go when I start reading, so I hope you write more again soon!

Thanks for the fic~ It was beautiful.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I have heard of love for the ocean, but never seen it described quite so playfully, so fully. The siren call of something that should, in all truth, not possibly be able to love you back... yet still, somehow, seems to...

Freedom, beyond measure.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow. This is...really, really cool. And goes a lot deeper into Jee's character than anything else I've seen. Plus, I really like the idea of the Spirits looking after people not just of their nation.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
WOW! *U* This is awesome! *U* Love it! This is amazing for a random sailor (any, even an established one! XD)! His love of the sea is entirely palpable! *U* Rock on! This is GORGEOUS! The ending was so sweet and awesome! *U*
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So that's what happened to Jee, pretty damn good Milady. Heck expand this to a Jee/Yue story or something. ~GraysonPaladin
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, as ever.