Reviews for I'm Back Right?
frownypup chapter 32 . 9/4/2012
Bravo! Bravo! I gotta say THAT WAS AWESOME! Thank you, thank you, thank you very much for providing me a complete meal of chick-flick moments, LOVE IT! -here's gold star- ;)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I like this AU where Castiel got enough of the angels on his side to beat Raphael without conspiring with Crowley. Things will be better here because Death did not wall off RoboSam as well as hell.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.
sentarla chapter 32 . 5/31/2011
Well took awhile ( got distracted by other fantoms acfew times along the way)but was an awesome rea. Great story love that sam was nit a quick fix and am still curious about the cat. Thanks!
vault94 chapter 31 . 5/27/2011
i know i have reviewed on this but i wanted to review again so i can add to my fav stories :D
sentarla chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Cool last story to read ( thinking 1 chapter) and find out it is a long 32 chapters. Yippee
sentarla chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Likaella chapter 32 . 4/28/2011
Thanks, Thanks, THANKS!
babyreaper chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
Sorry to see the end, but at least it all ended good for the boys. Glad that everything was OK in the end. Thanks. Enjoyed reading it.
cold kagome chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
OMG YAY SAMMY IS BETTER... .LOVE IT
hotshow chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
This chapter was very good. I'm glad that Sammy's better, but I'm sure it will still be awhile before he's back to his old self.

This was a very good story, and I enjoyed reading it alot.

I'm looking forward to reading Part II - I'm hoping it will have some of the problems that Sammy will have while he gets better. Afterall having Sam and Sammy inside him must have been hard on his body.

Thank you and keep up the great writing.
pandora jazz chapter 32 . 2/24/2011
I'm glad that Sammy/Sam is now fixed and the brother that Dean knows and loves.

Once again you had some great thoughts from Dean, 'This was all he wanted. Brotherhood. But to have that he really needed Sammy... his Sammy.'

I'm sure Dean would love to spend time with Sam '...and just be... the Winchester boys. Nothing more than two brothers… together. No fighting destiny, monsters or each other.'

I'm glad that Sammy's speech cleared up. Dean was calm and reassuring as I'm sure it would have bothered Sam if he continued to have problems talking.

The ending was a little abrupt but it worked. It was nice of you to end your story on a happy note even as you thought of a sequel. There have been some authors that do not know how to end their stories, so they give us an ending and promise answers in a sequel that never gets completed.

If you want to write a sequel to this story, I'm sure it would be great. Personally, even as I finished reading this, I can't picture the brothers staying out of the hunt for long, so I'm just going to picture them working occasionally.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

I'll look for the next one, whether a sequel or another 'SN' story.

Until then, take care.
jensengirl4eva chapter 32 . 2/24/2011
I must say I'm going to be sad this story is ending. It was great from start to finish. I would for it to continue. So until next time ( I hope)...
BranchSuper chapter 32 . 2/24/2011
I really enjoyed this story - nicely done! And a sequel? Go for it!
angeleyenc chapter 32 . 2/24/2011
plz do a sequel! I loved it!
Colby's girl chapter 32 . 2/24/2011
You rock!

Loved the story and can't wait for your next. Keep up the great writing and don't stop sharing. Take care.