Reviews for Meeting Bill
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/13
Thanks for sharing your writing.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 6/14
jaja me alago, fue bueno. incluso el trato para el matrimonio de mione y harry, es interesante :3
city bookworm chapter 1 . 5/27
Serves Harry right. He put two in Hermione, so he should have to carry at least one. It's only fair really.
Jasnrob chapter 1 . 2/11
So cute!
lynx077 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I loved it you are an amazing writer and an especially deep thinker. You made the age old tale of harry potter into a yaio that I enjoyed. That is extremely hard to do I applaud you sincerely.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I'm not sure if I like or hated that. I liked the outcome, but the story felt hollow. It was more like an outline, with all of the details missing. All of the little things that make up a relationship were just barely there. Entire years of quirks and inside jokes were glossed over. Not only that, but you seemed determined to fit just about every cliche into the story. Not that they aren't justified, but reading them gets tiresome, after a while.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Great reworking of the series! This was a fun read. Thank you for sharing it. :)
Sheitane chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Eek! I kind of love this.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I love it!

I wonder if Kel would miss a child of her own?
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Loved your story :)
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Jennifer Hermione Weasley.
John Hamish Watson.
Same initials. That girl is going to be badass.
(And talking about initials, poor Marius. The joke is on the Marauders, I guess)
Reymen chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
First story I read about mpreg. I must say good that it was only a sentence in the middle and the last paragraph. I really dislike mpreg, males simply dont have the physiology for it and I can not get over it.
So I will go on and ignore it and say nice story.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I love Bill and Harry! Thank you.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Interesting. It makes sense, but I would never have put things together in quite that way.

I like Bill as a father figure. As Harry's lover? With a bit of arm twisting, I can see it. I do appreciate that, for society's sake, Harry and Hermione married. Between the three of them, they created the Potter heir, the Black heir, and the Weasleys heir.

It is an interesting story.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015